Indoor Eye Likes Pot

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01DK1SP84/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the dehumidifier I got. It wasn't $100 when I bought it 2 days ago though. You can probably find it for less or something similar. Also with available space inside this tent I'm very limited. If you have more room, you'll have more options.
I looked at that little cute one. I bought a small Pro breeze 500ml for my small tent. I wouldn't say it was cheap at £36. It does draw water over 24hrs, but does little for the humidity inside the tent. Sorry if I'm repeating myself here, but the research I did, seemed to suggest buying one that extracts more than 2L and sits outside a tent next to intake fan. The one you just bought looks more efficient than mine....huh, we live and learn! If anything has spoiled the full enjoyment of my first grow, it's stressing over a 60% humidity. If it has been raining, it often rises to 68% lights off...gulp

I looked at that little cute one. I bought a small Pro breeze 500ml for my small tent. I wouldn't say it was cheap at £36. It does draw water over 24hrs, but does little for the humidity inside the tent. Sorry if I'm repeating myself here, but the research I did, seemed to suggest buying one that extracts more than 2L and sits outside a tent next to intake fan. The one you just bought looks more efficient than mine....huh, we live and learn! If anything has spoiled the full enjoyment of my first grow, it's stressing over a 60% humidity. If it has been raining, it often rises to 68% lights off...gulp
I tried to look up the one you have and they've stopped selling them. There must be something wrong with it for them to pull it off market and refuse to sell them. I'd try to get something else or maybe reimbursed.

No tequila for me. Ugh.. had a bad experience with that in Texas. Well it turned into a good experience... The tequila part es no bueno...

I am from Texas, and I had a bad experience once too..... Wait when were you there and was it out of a red solo?

@derek420colorado I already know you're from Austin!!! We talked about this in LS one night. I packed a duffle bag and bought a train ticket to Austin when I was 18. Stayed there for a few years! Drank way tooooo much tequila one night and seriously wanted to die the next day. Several days before that I had found a "random" black bag in an elevator. This black bag was full of goodies.... one of the things in the bag was a bottle of unknown capsules. I'm not big into taking anything if I don't know what it is, but the day after the tequila incident, like I said I already felt like death. So I took one of the random capsules. I had nothing to lose... 2 hours later I was rolling harder than I had ever in my life!!!! And I had a whole bottle of it... many days of fun ensued . :crying:

Last edited:
@derek420colorado I already know you're from Austin!!! We talked about this in LS one night. I packed a duffle bag and bought a train ticket to Austin when I was 18. Stayed there for a few years! Drank way tooooo much tequila one night and seriously wanted to die the next day. Several days before that I had found a "random" black bag in an elevator. This black bag was full of goodies.... one of the things in the bag was a bottle of unknown capsules. I'm not big into taking anything if I don't know what it is, but the day after the tequila incident, like I said I already felt like death. So I took one of the random capsules. I had nothing to lose... 2 hours later I was rolling harder than I had ever in my life!!!! And I had a whole bottle of it... many days of fun ensued . :crying:

Oh yeah I totally forgot about that, so we totally might have ran into each other lol

Back