Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Ooh your family are looking lovely, they are going to keep you busy my dear, my grow comes to an end this weekend then I have the long wait while curing knowing they are in the jars and maybe one wouldn't hurt [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Ooh your family are looking lovely, they are going to keep you busy my dear, my grow comes to an end this weekend then I have the long wait while curing knowing they are in the jars and maybe one wouldn't hurt [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

Thankyou!!! Hopefully this will be the end of man flu for you!
:pass:

72236749.jpg

As long as it's not the end for me sweetheart, I'm just impatient to see how much I've got, I hope you're well, I'm on the bus on my way to work, it's 7:48 am in France and cold this morning
It's almost 2am here... I have a mini night owl though who just likes to be up and at it until sunrise. I guess he gets it from me so :shrug:

It's cold here too! Idk what happened. It was summer and I harvested JH... And now it's COLD. I missed a month or two there... Somehow... :coffee:

I hope you have an awesome day!!!!
:bighug:

It's almost 2am here... I have a mini night owl though who just likes to be up and at it until sunrise. I guess he gets it from me so :shrug:

It's cold here too! Idk what happened. It was summer and I harvested JH... And now it's COLD. I missed a month or two there... Somehow... :coffee:

I hope you have an awesome day!!!!
:bighug:
You too my dear, people just love you here, your grow log is like a coffee area for people to stop by, joke, stay awhile and then back to work, it's a good vibe you create, well done you, a hearty pat on the back, have a good day today too and thanks for all your support with my grow I appreciate it immensely [emoji173]

Back