Indoor Eye Likes Pot

If only women could understand what we men endure day in and day out. The struggle is real! Having to put down the toilet seat ALL the time, keeping this fresh unshaven face, the countless seconds spent wasted in front of a mirror every morning!!? DO YOU NOT NOTICE?! Lmao! Ugh, it's exhausting. If only you knew haha!
Oh, so you have to shave your face, boohoo! We shave and/or wax our legs, underarms, bikini line, mustache, and the list goes on!! But we're not here bitching about it. Also, contrary to men, who can let their beards grow, you should see the looks I get when I tell people I'm just too old to be bothered shaving my legs... [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ohhh coffee, the suffering is real! But if i have to put the seat down, i also put the lid down. Someone will have to raise things besides me
Errr... You're lucky you're not my husband. Every time I came rushing to pee and smashed myself onto the lid right before covering it with pee, you'd have to clean it...

That's why I'm not marrying material. My toilet seat and lid are always just the way I left them, and that's how I love things. [emoji51] [emoji16] [emoji13]

Actually, if I were to ever consider getting married again, separate rooms would be mandatory! But I think the world and some idiot out there are better off if I remain single...

Errr... You're lucky you're not my husband. Every time I came rushing to pee and smashed myself onto the lid right before covering it with pee, you'd have to clean it...

That's why I'm not marrying material. My toilet seat and lid are always just the way I left them, and that's how I love things. [emoji51] [emoji16] [emoji13]

Actually, if I were to ever consider getting married again, separate rooms would be mandatory! But I think the world and some idiot out there are better off if I remain single...

You would be a great wife witchy! At least a guy would know how you felt.

You would be a great wife witchy! At least a guy would know how you felt.
Oh, that is definitely true, not that I'd be a great wife, but I do always let my feelings be known! [emoji13]

As my ex would say "You're the best ex-wife a guy could have!" Whatever he meant, it sounds very sweet. [emoji106]

I think these are just non macro shots. I don't use the factory installed camera app on my phone. I found one I liked way better and the way it utilizes your phones camera is amazing! It's called Camera FV-5. Got it from the play store. It's pretttttty cool!
I got it! Gonna try the light version for tonight's update. Thanks! [emoji106]

the cool down to freeze up is happening, and it's pretty dark by 7:30 pm. what a shock, doesn't seem too long ago 24 hrs light, as the solstice approaches each day has progressively less light, near the end must be losing at least 12 min a day, in 6 months goes from 24 hrs daylight to none
That's so crazy!

It seems to work really well for @witchyhour !
:pass:
It sure does! But Helping Hand and I have been talking about making a 12/12 (light) room for the photos... it's hard to keep the humidity down during dark times in a tent when you're growing beasts!

085d81886ac462a6a11fd08b456de3b3.jpg

99% humidity every day when I open the tent. And she has a large dehumidifier in there!

Back