Germination: 2018-04-16
Seedling: 2018-04-20 !!!!!
Anticipated Harvest in early-mid July.

Environment: 1 Gallon DWC 50% RH, 70-80F

First nutes added today:

Advanced Nutrients - VooDoo 0.5ml/L B52 0.5ml/L Grow/Bloom/Micro 0.25ml/L

Target pH: 5.8 <-> 6.2

Lighting - Autocob 3500k 40 watt chip

I'll update this thread at least once a week. Normally on Sundays.

20180425_190325.jpg

Subbed for the ride! I would love to try DWC sometime

I started off with it. The only other person I knew at the time that also grew used it, and I figured if picking their brain was going to be really effective, I should mimic what they are doing. My first grow started off as a disaster, but ended well. If it were not for the Infirmary forum here, I would probably have lost it all.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/almost-harvest-time-or-nute-burn.63176/page-3

Probably would have been a much less stressful grow if I had started with soil or coco. I am getting a second tent, so might do some soil/coco in there to compare results.

Mine are done and in jars.
One started growing balls, So they both got the chop at 8 1/2 weeks and 10 1/2 weeks.
I wound up with a little under 1/2lb off two plants, and I f@cked around with them A LOT.
The older of the two had a strong lemon smell that burned my eyes when I chopped her, and the younger one had a skunky diesel smell that about gagged me. Since they're dry, all I really smell is lemon so I threw them in the same big ass jar.
Vaping it at this point in cure gives a little lemon taste. Smoking a joint... Well, It just tastes like good homegrown in a joint. Smoking through a bowl gets the good homegrown taste, with a little lemon and some woody taste.

Mine are done and in jars.
One started growing balls, So they both got the chop at 8 1/2 weeks and 10 1/2 weeks.
I wound up with a little under 1/2lb off two plants, and I f@cked around with them A LOT.
The older of the two had a strong lemon smell that burned my eyes when I chopped her, and the younger one had a skunky diesel smell that about gagged me. Since they're dry, all I really smell is lemon so I threw them in the same big ass jar.
Vaping it at this point in cure gives a little lemon taste. Smoking a joint... Well, It just tastes like good homegrown in a joint. Smoking through a bowl gets the good homegrown taste, with a little lemon and some woody taste.
I doubt I'll get 1/4 pound off this, but it would be nice :biggrin:

We'll both see eventually, i suppose.:pass:

Are you kidding me? What the hell, Autocobs are growing golf balls? Screw that, I'm growing a money tree with mine. Exciting!

Fast Buds Gorilla Glue is in my current vape rotation. I find it to be quite a potent strain. Very enjoyable. Good luck.

Are you kidding me? What the hell, Autocobs are growing golf balls? Screw that, I'm growing a money tree with mine. Exciting!

Fast Buds Gorilla Glue is in my current vape rotation. I find it to be quite a potent strain. Very enjoyable. Good luck.
Tried the money tree. Never germinated.

Subbed for this almost order same beans as u last week when the fast buds were out but waited for this to happen so will be watching this. I. Currently doing dwc, started in 1/2 GAL moved to 7gal.

Back