Seed Stockers EQ - Seedstockers OG Kush - GOTY 19 2nd Leg

bakEQuatorial

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Lets get this on! I wanted to wait till all 4 beans I germed to pop up before starting journals.

Lets get to the kit list first and foremost.

Area: Around 5×4

Lights:
1 x QB800 LM561C in 3000K
1 x QB800 LM561C in 4000K
1 x QB800 LM301B in 3000K
2 x 29W 18pcs diodes OSRAM Red Supplement Bars (6pcs each of 620nm 660nm & 730nm)
3 x 70W UVB Metal Halide Lamp in 5500K

Nutrients: Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop 1.0 + Sweet Candy + Mother Monarch Bloom + Red Line

Medium: Old Soil + plant material from last grow with added perlite, worm poop, bokashi, mycos, azomite, rock phosphate, neem cake, garden lime. Drenched with hydrogen peroxide more than 5 months ago. Drenched with wood vinegar 1 month+ ago. Drenched with EM1 and EM4 3 weeks ago. 10 days ago, drenched with another small amount of EM1 to keep moist. This experimental soil will make or break my grow I suppose. No idea what to expect.

Seedlings are planted into cups with seedling soil made up of peat moss, perlite, worm poop and mycos.

Strain/ Breeder:
I only germed 4 seeds for 4 battle/ grow off. So there is no need to wait 30 days and choose. Battle/ Grow Off Plant will be determined right away. If it dies, I'm out but I will most likely do another at breeder section till I harvest at least 1 plant. I owe that much to breeder!
00c56693ad4d0f7c501788f7409c1f91.jpg

Seedstockers O.G Kush Auto for entry into Seedstockers GOTY 2019 2nd Leg - @RivetGrrl

@Day 5

To dear Team Leader, Just so I'm clear, we start a journal in Breeder section and update weekly. We also update the same at the Biggest Battle Thread, Leg 2. Am I right?

Last edited:
Great start, subbed up :pop:

I am looking into if we have to update both, waiting on some info will let everyone know for sure :pass:

So you are a topper/trainer too, good to see. I do the same as I'm used to it from my photos, seems to work just fine. Have you checked out autobeasts topping thread? Lot's of great stuff going on in there.

So you are a topper/trainer too, good to see. I do the same as I'm used to it from my photos, seems to work just fine. Have you checked out autobeasts topping thread? Lot's of great stuff going on in there.

I've only done it this way so its really kind of a ritual for me now. Don't really know if its any good or bad though. Imo, its the diligence of training and maintenance by the grower that determines the final shape of the plant. Lets see if I have it in me to train all 6 plants this round without breaking any? Lol

Breaking plants is a hobby for me :crying: I've repaired so many branches and stems, poor things.
As far as I have seen/read the consensus is that most plants do fine, and many even better, with topping.

Seedstockers GOTY Update - @Mañ'O'Green @RivetGrrl

Day 16 for OG Kush, who is the fastest growing plant so far. Nothing major so far except for really tight nodes. Her roots are definitely at the recycled soil now and all seems good. So I am less paranoid now lol

Topped and trained pretty aggressively as usual.
39623cb565bfd70b90c2a6c8f75f4bc7.jpg

d0d828c18b8637ae91b8202ee12b2cfd.jpg

Seedstockers sisters side by side. OG Kush in blue pot and Thin Mint Crack (Lighting Battle) in pink pot.

Back