Here is a picture update day 21
IMG_3215.JPG
IMG_3214.JPG
IMG_3213.JPG

BLOODY HELL MATE great to see you and you are doing a stellar Job what with work and all that is where I have a touch of an advantage I am RETIRED. Once again looking just WICKED

What in the fuggg has happened in here?????????? ALL of those look HUGE! Compared to what I saw a few days ago, great Job gents. @Tetra9 is the HBBSS the kinda throwed off lookin one? If so, ????????????

Yeah buddy it is, she's bouncing back. I was late getting nutes in the bucket. Way late. Trust and believe I'll get her right.
You wouldn't believe how much she grew just today. Friday she will be on her new new looking sexy.

Yeah buddy it is, she's bouncing back. I was late getting nutes in the bucket. Way late. Trust and believe I'll get her right.
You wouldn't believe how much she grew just today. Friday she will be on her new new looking sexy.

My brosef I am NOT worried, honestly it will probably make for a little better competition if she is behind by a week or two lol

Just caught up from page 17. All the plants are looking great for their age. Makes me excited as my hbbss is at day 7 and cant wait to watch it blossom like these. Also growing out a chem-bubbly and sodk from mephisto.

Good job to all of you! Congrats @Tetra9 for making the cut.

Here is a couple of shots outside the tent. The buds are forming nicely she is going to be a nice size one. I have 21 plants going now. Thats more like it

IMG_3243.JPG
IMG_3246.JPG
IMG_3249.JPG

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!
You have Preflowers on like day 20?!?!?!
I'm going g upstairs to wake mime up, and yell at her for underperforming.
Awesome job man. I hope we get a chance to catch up.

Damnit!! :/

DUDE that shit was so fuckin funny hahahahhahahah, quote of the day for sure! I am going to yell at her for underperforming!!!

Back