Grown the kushncheese indoors and out so yes she a beautiful girl some of the most flavorfully terped out cannabis I have tasted,didn't make the cure I couldn't get enuff of it

Nice well I am at the head breeder of Dinafems mercy, which ever strain he thinks will work the best in my setup he is going to send me

Derek bro when is this going to happen? Here is a picture update of Wilma
IMG_3171.JPG
IMG_3158.JPG
IMG_3157.JPG

I was out of town for a couple days and forgot to tend to the tent before I left. Luckily, it wasn't as bad as I thought.
I snipped the tip of a couple crispy fan fingers. Looks okay now, after some rehydration.
IMG_20160807_183801885.jpg
IMG_20160807_183829627.jpg

Looks like @Fairlynew is keeping a comfortable lead on us. Well done, sir!

Looking great Yeaster It is filling out that smart pot bro. Stepside yours is coming along just nice great comp so far.

Thanks Fairly! Yeah Step, I think we are all neck and neck now, with Fairly keeping a slight lead. I wonder how @Tetra9 and the dwc is coming along. And where is @SickSickWorld?

This thing is hungry.. I think my first day was 7/20 that would make today day 18
Failry's is on steroids I think, teaser yours is looking great for being unattended

PHOTO_20160807_204901.jpg

PHOTO_20160807_205006.jpg

My ph was 6.0 for a few days, unbeknownst to me. I got it back down to the sweet spot,
My plant is like a fourth the size of the smallest plant here, and it's one of the oldest at 19 days :shrug:

I use good nutes though, and hydro is a whole different beast, so we will see what happens. Res change tomorrow.

Things have been fuckey, but I can't complain really. I've had minimal trouble in the soon to be 2 years that I've been growing.

My Sour Crack that's the same age looks a lot better, but it's the more forgiving of the two IMO.
There's a pic of the SC at the bottom for comparison, you guys can see what I mean.

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

Back