Running 3 dinafem photos right now ,blue kush ,purple afghan kush ,kushncheese ,and will be growing an blue amnesia xll ,I dig there gear .

Great to know!!! That is good news I am picking another of their strains to run as well. It will be another xxl I believe although @Dinafem-Mark did suggest the KushnCheese

Planted at 7 -20 so I'm guessing yes but I do believe the Oregon sun she likes,I bring her in at night put her under a led,hps ,CFL combo ,organic soil ,worm castings,some of my strange organic teas witch not all of my plants like lol

Planted at 7 -20 so I'm guessing yes but I do believe the Oregon sun she likes,I bring her in at night put her under a led,hps ,CFL combo ,organic soil ,worm castings,some of my strange organic teas witch not all of my plants like lol

ooooh ooh ooh DSJ that is kinda what I am going to be doing giving them sun and artificial light at night, it looks like it is workin bad ass

Hey smokers, what's growing on? I was a little late on feeding this girl, but it's all worked through, all new growth showing no problems !

She looks pretty good for her age - a little small for 15 days. I would say a full node behind in growth maybe? :smokeit:
View attachment 610981 View attachment 610982 View attachment 610980

@Tetra9 bein all modest with the dwc pic. From what I've seen, using the indoor stream, she starts slow, but ends gargantuan. So when you are harvesting at Thanksgiving, we are dried, curing, n smoking. Sound about right?

Great to know!!! That is good news I am picking another of their strains to run as well. It will be another xxl I believe although @Dinafem-Mark did suggest the KushnCheese
Grown the kushncheese indoors and out so yes she a beautiful girl some of the most flavorfully terped out cannabis I have tasted,didn't make the cure I couldn't get enuff of it

Back