Well, what I have gathered so far is:
Set the exhaust on a timer to shut off, like 15min before co2 kicks on, and exhaust kicks on, 15min after co2. This will increase my temps for that time. My understanding is, for co2 to be most effective, temps should be at least 85f, and up to 95f. Run only during lights on. Administer 3X a day?
I have some hose, to hang above plants but will need to look into a diagram, to see how others have set it up.

I will need a dehumidifier!

Keep ppms between 1200 and 1500.
Do I also need some sort of meter to test ppms, or is this on the regulator?

Last edited:
Well, what I have gathered so far is:
Set the exhaust on a timer to shut off, like 15min before co2 kicks on, and exhaust kicks on, 15min after co2. This will increase my temps for that time. My understanding is, for co2 to be most effective, temps should be at least 85f, and up to 95f. Run only during lights off. Administer 3X a day?
I have some hose, to hang above plants but will need to look into a diagram, to see how others have set it up.

I will need a dehumidifier!

Keep ppms between 1200 and 1500.
Do I also need some sort of meter to test ppms, or is this on the regulator?

Bro everything is spot the fuck on minus one thing you got it backwards on the lights out thing, bud plants don't use co2 at night only during the day when they are photosynthesizing. You CAN get a co2 meter but I only had one once and I think i used it 3 times and each time my ppms were fine.

That is one of my tricks, so get your regular air line and put a bunch of holes in it with a tack or something, then just wrap the line around the main stalk or you can suspend them above the plants and poke holes in them, it doesn't REALLY matter because you raise the level up to 1200-1500 so the plant WILL use it lol.

So essentially you have it correct. You wanna shut your exhaust fans down for however long it takes to bring the temps up a little bit and then hit the gas and let the room fill up and get hot. Then suck it all out like 15 minutes or 20 minutes later! Bro if you do this you will win I promise, co2 is like roids for plants especially autos

Bro everything is spot the fuck on minus one thing you got it backwards on the lights out thing, bud plants don't use co2 at night only during the day when they are photosynthesizing. You CAN get a co2 meter but I only had one once and I think i used it 3 times and each time my ppms were fine.

That is one of my tricks, so get your regular air line and put a bunch of holes in it with a tack or something, then just wrap the line around the main stalk or you can suspend them above the plants and poke holes in them, it doesn't REALLY matter because you raise the level up to 1200-1500 so the plant WILL use it lol.

So essentially you have it correct. You wanna shut your exhaust fans down for however long it takes to bring the temps up a little bit and then hit the gas and let the room fill up and get hot. Then suck it all out like 15 minutes or 20 minutes later! Bro if you do this you will win I promise, co2 is like roids for plants especially autos

I meant to say when lights are on, thnx.
If I were to only run a tanks worth, would it be a better idea during veg, before the flower stretch, or, during the first couple weeks of bloom?
I won't be needing to makeshift the hose, already done. I was gifted this setup from a previous cancer patient who eventually lost the battle.

I meant to say when lights are on, thnx.
If I were to only run a tanks worth, would it be a better idea during veg, before the flower stretch, or, during the first couple weeks of bloom?
I won't be needing to makeshift the hose, already done. I was gifted this setup from a previous cancer patient who eventually lost the battle.

Start now and do it all the way though, it only has benefits in all stages of growth!

Get her going yeaster no holds barred competition just the way I like it. I hope you the best with your set up bro. Co2 now why did I not think of that humm

@derek420colorado I'm going to get a dehumidifier today. Is this all I need, or am I missing something?

Attachments

• IMG_20160803_112401969.jpg
    IMG_20160803_112401969.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20160803_112347253.jpg
    IMG_20160803_112347253.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 42
Back