Don't count me out guys!
IMG_20160802_221958703.jpg

Crappy LED pics but growth is pretty good so far.

Oh shit bro nice bounce back my man, I would say you and @stepside are neck and neck with @Fairlynew holding a slight edge. Still need to see @SickSickWorld and fuggin @Tetra9 lol

Yeah, I think it's a tight race so far. I figure if I get to far behind I'm gonna have to dust of the co2 tank. I don't like the idea in a tent though. My competitive attitude might trump my love for the ozone.

Yeah, I think it's a tight race so far. I figure if I get to far behind I'm gonna have to dust of the co2 tank. I don't like the idea in a tent though. My competitive attitude might trump my love for the ozone.

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG the environment and RUN THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I wont grow again without it that is for sure! DO IT bro, give these old hands a real challenge!

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG the environment and RUN THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I wont grow again without it that is for sure! DO IT bro, give these old hands a real challenge!

If I do, it will just be 1 tank. So, a couple weeks, I guess. I'll also have to do some studying, I have only scratched the surface, in research.

Back