I live closer to polar bears then texas that is what so freaky bro average 32 degrees celcius with a humidex 40 degrees everyday i have been able to maintain 86 bit no cooler 95 bro wow iam sirprised at how little heat stress you show bro stepside. I use a air conditioner a 5000 btu indoor model too

Last edited:
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!
You have Preflowers on like day 20?!?!?!
I'm going g upstairs to wake mime up, and yell at her for underperforming.
Awesome job man. I hope we get a chance to catch up.

Damnit!! :/
Hahaha! Ladies dont respond well to yelling lmao! Try singing to her.

That's why i had to add a window a/c unit in the room with my tents. Now I don't have heat problems but my power bill has gone up a little bit..
My power bill is stupid, I don't mind paying for power but they've got deep pockets. They charge per kw/h like you'd expect but they also charge a delivery fee... If my power usage is $250 the dam delivery fee is $275. It don't make sense to me. For that kind of money I should at least see the truck dropping off my power

My power bill is stupid, I don't mind paying for power but they've got deep pockets. They charge per kw/h like you'd expect but they also charge a delivery fee... If my power usage is $250 the dam delivery fee is $275. It don't make sense to me. For that kind of money I should at least see the truck dropping off my power

Holy crap..for that fee I don't blame you. What a ripoff [emoji35]

Back