Like some one else already mentioned, mine was looking a little pale so i gave her some food.
She's in a 2 gallon bucket, getting 5ml of Skunkwerks A & B Pro. If everyone is cool with me joining up I'd love to get in. :baked:
IMG_0135.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0134.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 63
Hey everyone just in case yall didn't see @mephisto just announced their full line of illuminauto #2's enjoy!!!!!!

image-jpeg.607934

Hey Guys,

After the success of the first illuminautos series drop back in February, we've raided our mephisto seed fridge on the farm and are delighted to announce the 2nd drop!

It will take place on the 17th - 18th of August, featuring 10 fresh new strains; All feminised, all automatic, all dope :D

Incase anyone missed the first drop, here's a brief lowdown of the concept:

These are crosses from our own personal bean stash, featuring special phenotypes, one off combinations, often pollinating just a single plant.
We don't publicise these strains or make them available shops as the quantities made are so low!

The illuminauto drops are periodic, only as and when we have enough interesting strains to constitute a release. There won't be another until late 2016 early 2017.

Prices are cheaper than normal @ 29 euros ($32) for 5 feminised seeds, and 49 euros ($54) for 10 feminised seeds.

If you mix and match 5 illuminauto strains we'll give you 10% discount, if you mix and match 10 illuminauto strains we'll bump that up to 20% discount!

We are making just 25 packs of the 5 seed pack, and 20 packs of the 10 seed pack available per strain* - Illuminauto's numbered 11 through 20.

ONCE THEY ARE SOLD OUT.. THEY'RE SOLD OUT!

(*From the first drop we had some unpaid orders - So for one time only we're able to re-list stock from the Illuminauto strains [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] through [HASHTAG]#10[/HASHTAG]
There will be approximately 5 available of the 10 seed pack, and 10 packs of the 5 seed packs.)

** We'll endeavor to get the illuminauto orders shipped out as soon as possible, however with promotions being a very busy time, please don't be alarmed by a delay of several days.
Orders will be shipped out on a first paid first shipped basis.

Kind regards, and much love.
The Mephisto Genetics Team

Illuminauto drop#2 - Strain list and information:

Illuminauto 11 - White Stomper - (Sour Stomper x Walter White)

Initially a cross made by GBD in his tyrone stomper project, the results looked so tasty we had to have a dabble and make a very similar cross when we ran both our Sour Stomper Artisanal and walter white simultaneously.

Your growroom forecast in 65-70 days from sprout is looking like: SNOW!

Illuminauto 12 - Grapey Walter - (Walter White x Grape Crinkle)

Two of most abundant resin producers ever, made into one for this special illuminauto!
Expect some extra yield and vigor from this hybrid, and delectable flavors to boot!

Illuminauto 13 - Menage a Tyrone - (Sodk x Alien X Tyrone Stomper)

A stupendously nice cross developed alone by GBD, using the sister strain to our Sour Stomper Artisanal - Tyrone Stomper (Tyrone Special x Grape Stomper OG) and the hefty SODK x Alien, A.K.A illuminauto [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] from our first illuminautos drop. Both parents utilised in this hybrid get large..the Tyrone stomper side will bring down the overall cycle and give the SODK x Alien an extra dousing of frostiness.

It's a small chance to get an early preview in your room of the Tyrone Stomper Artisanal, Don't miss out!

Illuminauto 14 - Skysenberg - (Heisenberg Special x Skywalker)

Here we have one of our favourite limited editions from the past year mated to our of brand new Artisanal Strains, the mephisto Skywalker.
Heisenberg special, one of our stickiest varieties with an injection of dank og flavour!

Illuminauto 15 - Skyrone Stomper - (Tyrone Special x Skywalker)

Here's another sneek peek at some of the newest Artisanal genetics allllmost at the brink of release!
GBD's gorgeous Tyrone Stomper in combination with our Artisanal Skywalker brings a full Artisanal x Artisanal hybrid to the table.
Expect to be in for a hell of a treat, fruity tastebud tingling flavours, and some of the oiliest nugs around.

Illuminauto 16 - Double Grape - (Sour Stomper x Grape Crinkle)

Another clash of the Artisanal titans in the form of the two strains of grape heritage. Sour Stomper (Sour crack - Grape Pheno x Grape Stomper OG) x Grape Crinkle (Canadian Crinkle x Supernatural x Ripley's OG)

From the offset of our F3 artisanal run last winter we had this cross pegged and written on our project board as a MUST DO!

Insanely frosty and busting with flavour, ideal strain for extraction!

Illuminauto [HASHTAG]#17[/HASHTAG] - Heisenhound - (Heisenberg Special x Sour Hound)

Previously a freebie from the first illuminautos drop, after such great reviews we had a ruffle in the fridge and found we just had enough to offer as a standalone illuminauto!

Her makeup is Heisenberg Special (24 carat x walter white) x Sour Hound.

During a test grow of Heisenberg Special we found two delightful candidates we just couldn't ignore, and the timing worked out perfectly as we had just completed the Sour Hound F2 run.

This is a total polyhybrid of Mephisto goodness, sampling Sour, Sweet, Rank, Fuel flavours with genetic influence from Afghan, Chem, Kush and Cush!

Illuminauto 18 - White Chem - (Walter white x chemdogging)

If we laid out all the mephisto strains on a table to select two to hybridise, this combo would be a no brainer!
It just so happened we were re-producing both these strains simultaneously, Walter White F4 and Chemdogging F5.
We've tested and given out a bunch of these already as they've been on the Mephisto Freebie rosta for a couple of months now, however there's just enough stock left to include them in this illuminautos drop.
Expect lovely hybrid plants oozing with trichomes and pumping out funky aromas, medium to large sized plants with very good levels of production.

Illuminauto 19 - Sour Hound F2 *Mitch's Pick*

Sour Hound F2, one of our most popular limited editions, so much so it was reproduced and added to our Main catalogue as an F2.

Every round of Seed Production, Mitch sets aside a very special candidate for pollination from which the next generation will be grown out exclusively from.

We found the perfect representation of our ideal image of Sour Hound, oodles of frost, hardcore terps, excellent bud density, the perfect medium size to be flexible to run her in numerous styles and set-up's with great results.

Illuminauto 20 - 3 Bears OG x Grape Crinkle

Two of our short and stocky Artisanals collide in a very funk-a-liscious manner!

Expect lashings of frost added to the 3 Bears OG, and the Grape Crinkle nugs made rounder and bulked out.

Ta Mitch! And please feel free to share the promo details and spread the word, we really count on things like this!

Like some one else already mentioned, mine was looking a little pale so i gave her some food.
She's in a 2 gallon bucket, getting 5ml of Skunkwerks A & B Pro. If everyone is cool with me joining up I'd love to get in. :baked:
View attachment 607938

Like I said I don't give a shit if they are cool wit it lol you are IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rule this roost hahahahahahaha, folks welcome our first DWC competitor(mostly the reason I want you in this thang lol) it looks like yours may be a couple days behind everyone elses but that is ok the DWC will make up for it!!! I am changing the thread title now to 5 way grow off

Nice, looks like your spot on with timing. If you were much ahead I was gonna take it to the Supreme Ganja Court, to overrule D.Collorizzy's ruling.

As for Mephisto, wow! I ordered a measly 6 seeds, 3 each, HBSS & SC. I opened HBBS, found 5. Assumed/hoped there would be 5 SC, also. Not only was there 5 SC, there was 5 Sour Blues!!! Are you fu#$in kitten me right meow. Shaweeeet! I honestly can't see a reason to order anywhere else!
Thanks Mitch, you guys are the bomb diggity!

Nice, looks like your spot on with timing. If you were much ahead I was gonna take it to the Supreme Ganja Court, to overrule D.Collorizzy's ruling.

As for Mephisto, wow! I ordered a measly 6 seeds, 3 each, HBSS & SC. I opened HBBS, found 5. Assumed/hoped there would be 5 SC, also. Not only was there 5 SC, there was 5 Sour Blues!!! Are you fu#$in kitten me right meow. Shaweeeet! I honestly can't see a reason to order anywhere else!
Thanks Mitch, you guys are the bomb diggity!

Yeah dude these guys at @mephisto are fuckin killin the game from start to finish, I seriously don't think I am goin to grow any other gear period. They are just too badass I mean the dudes are awesome!!!!!!!!

Oh and @Yeatster yes I can be overruled but it takes a 99% majority lol and my vote counts as 2% CMAO(@Eyeoftheworld see what I did there lol)

Yeah dude these guys at @mephisto are fuckin killin the game from start to finish, I seriously don't think I am goin to grow any other gear period. They are just too badass I mean the dudes are awesome!!!!!!!!

Oh and @Yeatster yes I can be overruled but it takes a 99% majority lol and my vote counts as 2% CMAO(@Eyeoftheworld see what I did there lol)

Yeah bro - I have an allegiance to Mephisto. I've only ever dealt with 3 other breeders, two were from freebies. It's not like there's no one else putting out solid gear, but I've ran enough strains out to know what's what now. The boys on the farm have quality gear. You can see the quality right before your eyes, and it starts from seed. You gotta love Mitch's attitude! I don't care what anyone says, any measure of success Mephisto achieves, they've earned fair and square the old fashioned way.

Back