Here is some pictures a littlele close to last ones but what the heck EH
IMG_3069.JPG
IMG_3071.JPG
IMG_3070.JPG

I am right there with you guys, we must have dropped beans on the same day.
I can't trash talk though....
I've put myself on probation for making the greenest of mistakes with the rarest of gems.

Who get's a double tap grape crinkle bean, and kills it at the first sign of distress ?
Tetra9 does. :shrug:

Looking good in here - :vibe:

I am right there with you guys, we must have dropped beans on the same day.
I can't trash talk though....
I've put myself on probation for making the greenest of mistakes with the rarest of gems.

Who get's a double tap grape crinkle bean, and kills it at the first sign of distress ?
Tetra9 does. :shrug:

Looking good in here - :vibe:

Well sir I am the moderator of this here grow off, put some pics up of your HBBSS and if it around the same size we will make it a 5 way grow off, assuming no one here has an issue with it. Actually I don't care if they do hahahahahaha Battle royale style "THERE ARE NO RULES!!"

I am down with whatever the group decides. Even if you dont decide to join, @Tetra9 , drop pics when you feel like it.

I didn't like the color, light green, of Jenny before I left, Tues morning. So I gave her an 1/8 dose of nutes. Just got home and she looked much better. Phew!
IMG_20160728_163304092.jpg

She has been getting lots of light, staying pretty stout.
IMG_20160728_163318951.jpg

And, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], two days apart.
IMG_20160728_163204597.jpg

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] got 1/2 L. PH 7.2, from the tap.
IMG_20160728_163225352.jpg

I am down with whatever the group decides. Even if you dont decide to join, @Tetra9 , drop pics when you feel like it.

I didn't like the color, light green, of Jenny before I left, Tues morning. So I gave her an 1/8 dose of nutes. Just got home and she looked much better. Phew!
View attachment 607904
She has been getting lots of light, staying pretty stout.
View attachment 607905
And, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], two days apart.

View attachment 607906
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] got 1/2 L. PH 7.2, from the tap.View attachment 607907

lookin good my dude

They are healthy seedlings what I have seen so far we should see some nice HBSS grown hopefully around the 8 to 10 ounce range for some of us or all of us. LETS GET IT ON

They are healthy seedlings what I have seen so far we should see some nice HBSS grown hopefully around the 8 to 10 ounce range for some of us or all of us. LETS GET IT ON

You see I kinda have an ulterior motive, I am planning on growing out my HBBSS' first and I want to see as many of them grown out as possible. Right now I am watchin 9 or 10 I think hahahahahaha! Yes yall get it ON!

8 to 10 ounces will be nice. Remember, @Fairlynew "size doesn't matter". Although, I'm willing to bet a runt won't take the cake.

Btw, bang up job in the BOM/POM. Best of luck to you buddy. I predict one from this thread making it over there in a couple months.
Good luck!!!

Back