I will be putting pictures up tonite. Nice looking stepside looking very healthy
Not sure how they're surviving
PHOTO_20160726_203843.jpg

What lights you use, Step? Mind if I call you Step?
You can call me whatever, right now they're under a little t5 not sure where they go next. Might go under the hps or the way things are going everything will be under that. I got three tents but trouble is all my extraction has started failing cuz the heat. I might have enough left to cool one tent

Just get a cheap 5000 watt AC from walmart incorporate it into the grow somehow. The kind you do not need to put in the window . I will show you a picture of my set up maybe give you a idea stepside. I need a rest us old guys lol i will post later

You can call me whatever, right now they're under a little t5 not sure where they go next. Might go under the hps or the way things are going everything will be under that. I got three tents but trouble is all my extraction has started failing cuz the heat. I might have enough left to cool one tent

Ouch. My 100w's of t5 seems to put out as much heat as my 300w LED. I can imagine what hps would do. But, I have central air, so heat ain't an issue

Just get a cheap 5000 watt AC from walmart incorporate it into the grow somehow. The kind you do not need to put in the window . I will show you a picture of my set up maybe give you a idea stepside. I need a rest us old guys lol i will post later
If I go ac I gotta shut down 2 tents. I'm maxed on draw. I got 2 6" inline fans 1 16" osc. fan 1 tower fan a 10" fan and a clip on. 2 300 Mars hydro , 1000w hps, and a 450 solar eclipse. I can't run shit or I pop breakers.

Back