Lol I am serious though, I don't think there is anyone on the planet who is going to be able to mess with me when I get my dream setup going in just a fewwwww weeks! But again that is just me being humble lol
Well then we will all learn from your techniques and it will be cool seeing someone else either then mr gangamoto hit the 1 kilo mark in autos

Well then we will all learn from your techniques and it will be cool seeing someone else either then mr gangamoto hit the 1 kilo mark in autos

Oh he is THE reason I am doing this and I know his secret lol, a lot of folks don't realize he had 3 key ingredients to growing a 1 kilo AU. 1st he was growing in DWC 2nd he was using Co2 enrichment and lots of it(a lot of folks don't realize this, I also think there is another grower on AFN who uses co2 but doesn't tell anyone that he does, but I wont name names) and 3rd Light he was using a LOT of light on just one plant. I have all of those things, plus something he didn't, the natural sunlight!!!

pictures
IMG_3042.JPG
IMG_3043.JPG
IMG_3044.JPG

Hey @Fairlynew you wouldn't happen to be from the Maine area would you? Wicked seems to be their favorite expression...
Lets just say a little northwest of maine but I hang with some dudes that live on the border of Pennsylvania and Kentucky I think I have picked up a lot of there slang over the years. I am a proud 100% Canadian BRO the land of MOOSE have you guys ever been up close to a MOOSE? Danm prehistoric in size so they are. I live in the foothills to the laurentian mountain range on the border of Quebec. which is just wicked LMAO YEASTER your a HOOT bro HMM LOL. Lets see some pictures guys if you can

@derek420colorado thanks goodness you are so humble. Just imagine if you weren't and @Fairlynew ended up spanking that a$$.
:naughtystep:

(Insighting trash Talk For the Next grow down)

I would be proud to have my ass whipped by such a fine gentleman as @Fairlynew but it wont happen hahahahhaa! good stuff guys, I am liking this thread more and more!

Lets just say a little northwest of maine but I hang with some dudes that live on the border of Pennsylvania and Kentucky I think I have picked up a lot of there slang over the years. I am a proud 100% Canadian BRO the land of MOOSE have you guys ever been up close to a MOOSE? Danm prehistoric in size so they are. I live in the foothills to the laurentian mountain range on the border of Quebec. which is just wicked LMAO YEASTER your a HOOT bro HMM LOL. Lets see some pictures guys if you can

Not really up close but drove by one, it was dark and it was standing by the side of the road. I thought it was a giant boulder...thing was MASSIVE!!
Must say Canada is beautiful...was up there last summer.

Back