I have had two 2 headed anomalies since I started growing auto only. . I was doing the math the other day and I should have between 2000 to 3000 pictures on this site in two years give or take a couple of hundred LMAO so it doesn't happen very often but it is cool to watch twin tops grow. I will see if I can dig out a few pics. I just have to go through my journals I know I had a two headed 24 C that grew into a mini monster. I am making some changes to there diet HBSS I will be going with connoisseur a/b bloom. I am not going to with green planet hydro fuel bloom on this grow. I have had above average success with all out indicas on my green planet schedule. But I know my diet for monster hybrids better I am not going completely advanced just the conni A/B BLOOM nirvana and rhino skin I found a site in British columbia on Ebay that has wicked prices on A/N and free shipping when you spend so much and 250 mill samples thrown in to when you spend so much all I can say is WICKED. I will still use green planet in veg though. Take care fellow competitors. me and my beautiful WELL water are coming for you LOL. Have a great day

Last edited:
I'm hoping they grow more horizontally this time around, last time I let em go I think there's gonna be some bending and breaking this time around

Breaking? Do you plan on topping or fimming?

I have had two 2 headed anomalies since I started growing auto only. . I was doing the math the other day and I should have between 2000 to 3000 pictures on this site in two years give or take a couple of hundred LMAO so it doesn't happen very often but it is cool to watch twin tops grow. I will see if I can dig out a few pics. I just have to go through my journals I know I had a two headed 24 C that grew into a mini monster. I am making some changes to there diet HBSS I will be going with connoisseur a/b bloom. I am not going to with green planet hydro fuel bloom on this grow. I have had above average success with all out indicas on my green planet schedule. But I know my diet for monster hybrids better I am not going completely advanced just the conni A/B BLOOM nirvana and rhino skin I found a site in British columbia on Ebay that has wicked prices on A/N and free shipping when you spend so much and 250 mill samples thrown in to when you spend so much all I can say is WICKED. I will still use green planet in veg though. Take care fellow competitors. me and my beautiful WELL water are coming for you LOL. Have a great day

All you can say is wicked...hmm. You guys say that in your neck of the woods, do they?

Lol I am serious though, I don't think there is anyone on the planet who is going to be able to mess with me when I get my dream setup going in just a fewwwww weeks! But again that is just me being humble lol

Back