Outdoor Emerald Triangle Seeds Lemon Haze Auto

Reaction score
Aloha everyone

I'm starting a late journal for this little warrior because after everything she's gone by she does deserve it :)

It's the only survivor of 4 seeds that were germinated on august 1st in EasyCubes. Then straight into 18l Coco ( Atami's bi-grow mix ).

Panic time came with September, since it was the first time I used coco I oversaw the fact that nutes are absolutely needed. Because this mix has already some in it I didn't realise the deficit until veg... She still managed to make it trough with Bio-Bloom NPK 2.0-7-4 and Sensi CalMag Xtra (which she receives everyday in the morning alongside 2 litters of water) and now she looks pretty good. There's still some leafs that haven't recuperated but I honestly don't think they will, however I've left them as I don't want to disrupt her anymore.

Have to thank the guys up in the infirmary, without them this babe wouldn't have survived! @Rev. Green Genes @namvet25 and @Waira you guys rock!

Climate here is quite cold so initially I put her inside at
night, but after week 3 she survives outside all day.

Will keep posting more, now comes the interesting bit :p

PS: I don't know why the photos aren't straight, they are in my computer but when I upload them... They turn!

First week:
477C7AB4-B2CB-4633-AC36-AD22D6CDDD8B.JPG

September panic attack:

IMG_5626.JPG
IMG_5628.JPG
IMG_5629 2.JPG

Recuperating thanks to new nutrition:

IMG_5638.JPG
38CFBF52-6720-4FD8-A893-E5341F52AE53.JPG

Today:

IMG_5655.JPG
IMG_5654.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5629.JPG
    IMG_5629.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5627 2.JPG
    IMG_5627 2.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5627.JPG
    IMG_5627.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5626 2.JPG
    IMG_5626 2.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 49
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 90
Gues u have Samsung mobil, so u have to spin to the left, take pic and uploaded its correct!

Thanks for the tip @TheMongol , I actually have an iPhone and send the images to my Mac via airdrop, then upload them from my Mac... But I see them in the Mac folder straight, then when uploaded they turn... that's the weird part!

Looking beautiful @Bernie !
I was checking out these Emerald Lemon Haze's, because some of the few regular auto seeds can get online.
Gotta have nutes in coco, though it's a great medium for their roots.
Turning into a good solid and discrete plant there.
Please tag me when you're getting near harvest. :D

Slowly slowly getting there!

Since Wednesday it's quite cold (5-7 degrees) and rainy outside so I decided to get her in and out... Which means that when the sun shines she's under the nice rays, but when is cloudy/rainy... She comes in this little open corner we've built (we're waiting for a tent for weeks now so we had to come up with an idea or the baby risked mould!)

This photo is from Wednesday, which is 57 days since planting (I count days since I put the seed in the ground, not since she sprouts):

IMG_5693.JPG

And these are from 10 minutes ago, day 63:

@Maria Sanchez, BTW, I'm getting close to harvesting. Started flushing with plain water on Saturday, day 60

IMG_5761.JPG

IMG_5759.JPG

IMG_5758.JPG

PS: I totally managed to straighten up the photos! YAY!!

Looking beautiful @Bernie !
I was checking out these Emerald Lemon Haze's, because some of the few regular auto seeds can get online.
Gotta have nutes in coco, though it's a great medium for their roots.
Turning into a good solid and discrete plant there.
Please tag me when you're getting near harvest. :D

Tagged ;)

It's a great strain, a real warrior! She's been put through very though conditions and she still recovered and throve.

Sure coco needs added nutes but with a proper flushing and staying away from chemicals I believe there's no harm inflicted to her or us... (Plus indoors you kind of end up using nutes if you want a good healthy baby, it's all about staying BIO and natural :) )

Looking forward to the next days, perhaps I'll need to keep her some extra days... We shall see!

Back