Indoor Elle's Experiments

Just a little update. Everything seems OK so far. First up, an overview.
View attachment 912191

2 litre pop bottle babies:
View attachment 912192

White Widow by herself in the bodged water farm thing.
View attachment 912193

I still have an empty Autopot which I haven't decided what to grow in and I haven't started the Night Queen yet. I had another go at Experiment 1, which I'm going to call 1a.

I liking the sound of 16 2 ltr pots ,,, hope this goes well kid :thumbsup::pop::coffee::hookah:

FFS mate I hope you’re not using that MC “candy” shite are you? Full of lovely not fit for human consumption PGRs! Yummy! [emoji23]

Everything looking awesome so far Elle [emoji106]
Not using anything except MC at the minute on these ones mate. I have something lined up for later but it doesn't have the word candy in it.

I liking the sound of 16 2 ltr pots ,,, hope this goes well kid :thumbsup::pop::coffee::hookah:
Yeah it's not a square foot grow per se, but it's a step down to see what the little ones can produce. If it works well I might convert more over, although running these four has taken two of the wilma pipes anyway. I have plenty more 6mm pipe and splitters to play with further down the line. Cheers hairy!

Oh yeah baby! I use coco mate [emoji106]

Fancy trying them out for free buddy? I can sort you out so to speak [emoji23]
dude I like the idea of biotabs and would love to give them a go....but is there a catch?:vibe:....I dont want to seem ungrateful mate but im not used to being offered stuff for free lol:vibe:

dude I like the idea of biotabs and would love to give them a go....but is there a catch?:vibe:....I dont want to seem ungrateful mate but im not used to being offered stuff for free lol:vibe:

Yeah mate you have to give me sexual favours in return! [emoji23]

Of course there’s no catch my man. No obligations whatsoever.

Would love to see a journal in the Biotabs section but it’s completely optional [emoji106]

It’s all about spreading the organic love dude and getting people onto easy growing with Tabs. Try them for fook all and then make up your own mind. The only way I will do anything [emoji3]

Elle will tell you about the “special payment” you have to make dude. And she is getting some from my personal stash!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]