Indoor Elle's Experiments

O.K then dude that would be fantastic..:toke:......I will defo journal for you and I will be growing a Mephisto..:worship:.........if you still want sexual favours dude there are a few phone boxes round our way I could point you in the direction of......some numbers to ring in there:dancer::dancer::dancer:BE WARNED.....its said that if you dare use the "Services"....you may get more than you give lol(V.D,Crabs, galloping knob rot,etc etc lol):condom:.....even this guy isnt safe haha:muahaha::muahaha:

Yeah mate you have to give me sexual favours in return!
emoji23.png

In that case where do I sign up :naughtystep:

Elle will tell you about the “special payment” you have to make dude. And she is getting some from my personal stash!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Of course, by getting some out to me and to Vapo (and even hairy if he's interested), you'll have less to move house with... :thumbsup:

PS I PMed Vapo.

Of course, by getting some out to me and to Vapo (and even hairy if he's interested), you'll have less to move house with... :thumbsup:

PS I PMed Vapo.

Only yours will come from my place mate. The rest come straight from the company.

You’re special [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hairy Dude - shout if ya fancy trying Biotabs matey [emoji106]

Only yours will come from my place mate. The rest come straight from the company.

You’re special [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hairy Dude - shout if ya fancy trying Biotabs matey [emoji106]
Well perhaps I gave Vapo the wrong info then. Sort it out with him via PM :toke:

O.K then dude that would be fantastic..:toke:......I will defo journal for you and I will be growing a Mephisto..:worship:.........if you still want sexual favours dude there are a few phone boxes round our way I could point you in the direction of......some numbers to ring in there:dancer::dancer::dancer:BE WARNED.....its said that if you dare use the "Services"....you may get more than you give lol(V.D,Crabs, galloping knob rot,etc etc lol):condom:.....even this guy isnt safe haha:muahaha::muahaha:

Dude I’m old school but I’m not THAT old school! Phone boxes [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tinder [emoji106][emoji3]