Indoor Elle's Experiments

Ok ,,ille let you off :rofl:. So your lines go into coco and that drains into the Wilma that pumps it back up again ?
Clay pebbles rather than coco, but yeah that's what it's doing.

Sweet little micro hydro setup :d5:

Best of luck in the bottle comp, not that you're gonna need it with that fat :greenthumb:
Cheers Spang the man, if it works well I might convert more bottles over for the next grow LOL!

If it's not too late, I'd love to see you grow out that DP night queen, and the amnesiaxOG.
Welcome Tetlis! It's too late to vote but you're in luck, Night Queen received the most votes so I'll start her over the next few days.

Looks like one of my 8 is not going to get beyond the initial split and a short tail. I'll check her later but it'll make it easier for me. I've done some work upstairs this morning but it's pretty warm up there so I'm going to leave it a while with a fan running in the hope it cools down a bit before I go back to my pebble-sieving. I'll be back later.

Sadly not me, as Wile and hippy have already said, but they're on the wishlist for when funds allow...

You awkward.... alright. Here you go.
Kannabia Big Band
Female Seeds Indoor Mix
00 Seeds Chocolate Cream
Kannabia Mataro Blue
Barney's Farm Critical Kush
Kannabia Afrodite
Royal Queen Seeds Amnesia x OG
Barney's Farm Liberty Haze
Royal Queen Seeds Royal Cookies
Royal Queen Seeds Royal Highness CBD
Royal Queen Seeds Royal Gorilla
Royal Queen Seeds Honey Cream Fast
Female Seeds Lemon Kush
Dutch Passion Night Queen
Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold
Delicious Seeds Sugar Black Rose
Dinafem Dinamed CBD
G13 Labs Sweet Amnesia
Greenbud Seeds Lemon Pie
Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel F1FV
Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl
Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice
Seedism Champagne Kush
Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy
SeedStockers Maple Sherbet x Pre '98 Skunk
SeedStockers Blackberry Gum
Sweet Seeds San Fernando Lemon Kush
Sweet Seeds Indigo Berry Kush

NOW PICK SOMETHING!! :crying:

Anyone else want to be like Wile and choose the strain rather than the breeder? If you've already voted that's fine, I can recount.

https://ugorg.com/

I like Critical Kush and Amnesia x OG

Hearing great things about night queen. Super heavy indica stone- plant generally stays short and bushy too
Oh good - that's what I need really, the tent's only 140cm tall so she'll only have about a metre of headroom. I'm looking forward to seeing how she does when I get her going. I've got a week off so it'll be sometime this week.

Aw come on Elle - where's your sense of adventure girl:crying::pighug:
It's in hiding when I'm around you lot :crying:

Anyway...

So my 4 pop bottle babies are in place, and their companions in bigger pots are Dinafem White Widow and Autoflower Portal Stone Dragon. They are all being fed Mega Crop thanks to Wilma.

Another Dinafem White Widow is in a home-adapted water farm so the nutes are pumped up a tube and into a drip ring. She's in an 8 litre pot and her tipple is General Hydroponics 3-part.

My second Stone Dragon seed, to go in my Autopot, didn't make it so I need to choose another auto to replace it with but I have plenty of time

The small tent is starting to be prepped for the photo Dutch Passion Night Queen I'm going to run.

Experiment 1 was a partial success only with three out of four fails and one still on the fence so no pics yet. Version 1a will start in a few days. It's not something I've tried before so I'm learning as I go, but whipping wasn't hugely successful. Make of that what you will.

Laters! :pass: