Indoor Elle's Experiments

dude it wasn't Smokeys was it?.......I freaked in there haha...had to go outside haha

haha nah bro was in Voyagers same day is discovered their Platinum Cookies which was what ended up chilling me back out, never touched Amnesia or one of her crosses since lol

haha nah bro was in Voyagers same day is discovered their Platinum Cookies which was what ended up chilling me back out, never touched Amnesia or one of her crosses since lol
dude i have to go back to the Dam ....one day haha:smiley1:

dude i have to go back to the Dam ....one day haha:smiley1:

Word it's gotta be done, the misses is after a girlie trip to the US next year with a friend and the daughter think i might have to throw a trip away to the Dam into the deal :d5::eyebrows::smoking:

So what's the daft bint up to this time? Wait and see....

New batch for germing:
View attachment 908371
Top row: WW - VI - 24C - SD
Bottom row: WW - POCBD - CK - SD

Who's up for guessing what's in the box? No prize this time, just for giggles.
@Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @Wile e Peyote @Hippy_BiotabsF70 @Duckster @sanguine @Rebel @912GreenSkell @Frankthetank @Dudeski @Spanglish @hairyman @archie gemmill @Sensi Jay @Vapo69 @Maria Sanchez @Slater @autobeast

Nice lineup

OK so Experiment no. 1 is in progress. No pics yet because I had to put everything away quickly due to company coming round. But all I'll say is you need a very steady hand, and PTFE tape is a bitch to work with LOL.

It's a nack. I'll do a demo video.

After seeing the success of strain voting in @912GreenSkell 's thread, it's time for one of my own. I am going to run ONE photo plant in a decent sized pot. I have 29 different ones so we need to whittle it down. I'm going to list the breeders and, once we've decided that, I'll list the strains I have from that breeder:
Kannabia
Female Seeds
00 Seeds
Barney's Farm
Royal Queen Seeds
Dutch Passion
Delicious Seeds
Dinafem
G13 Labs
Greenbud Seeds
Sweet Seeds
Seedism
Seed Stockers

For some breeders I only have one variety so I'm going to ask everyone to pick two breeders. List your vote below please!

Barney's farm. Liberty haze (bet ya got one)

After seeing the success of strain voting in @912GreenSkell 's thread, it's time for one of my own. I am going to run ONE photo plant in a decent sized pot.

Blimmin ‘eck wumman... you never said if they were auto or photo...

Yet another example of ladies expecting us gentlemen to be telepathic! [emoji23][emoji23]
No, look above, or go back to page 7 or 8 or whatever it was to make sure I haven't cheated. I said it would be a photo! :cheers:

Nice lineup
Thanks @CTb1 , good to see you!

It's a nack. I'll do a demo video.
I think I'll pass and stick to youtube, I reckon your sorta videos could get me locked up LOL

Barney's farm. Liberty haze (bet ya got one)
I listed everything I have to choose from on page 11, so no bet.

I'll tot up votes a bit later as I'm short of time this morning, but anyone that already chose breeders and would like to change to choosing a specific variety, go ahead.

Voting closes tomorrow 07:00am UK time :pass: