Indoor Elle's Experiments

Hey bro, have you done any barneys strains? There are a couple I would love to try like Cookies Kush, but I do hear good and bad things about their genetics?

Would love to hear first hand from someone with actual experience. I smoked their Cookies Kush in Dam and it's awesome, powerful stuff. Similar to DiscoBiscuit in many ways. Also their Liberty Haze is an awesome smoke. Would love to try those two in future.

I've grown liberty haze and pineapple chunk. The haze was a 12 oz plant, really nice smoke. The pineapple chunks need space. I've got one going at the moment, a previous one I grew was hands down the smelliest weed I've ever come across.

Word it's gotta be done, the misses is after a girlie trip to the US next year with a friend and the daughter think i might have to throw a trip away to the Dam into the deal :d5::eyebrows::smoking:
sweet....my missus wants to come to the Dam lol:bow:

sweet....my missus wants to come to the Dam lol:bow:

Cool less chance of a freak out with the misses by your side lol. Had the misses and the kid with me on the last trip, she got pretty pissed off with "watch the kid for 15 mins and i will be back" then a hour later me wandering out of a coffeeshop calling her saying "where you gone thought you were waiting outside" :crying:

I've grown liberty haze and pineapple chunk. The haze was a 12 oz plant, really nice smoke. The pineapple chunks need space. I've got one going at the moment, a previous one I grew was hands down the smelliest weed I've ever come across.

Cheers dude. I feel universal balance returning! That’s what the reviews for Barneys are like online. Loads of slagging then a couple of people come along and say they grow lovely barneys plants.

Is the smelly Chunk cheesy? Pineapple x cheese isn’t it?

Cheers dude. I feel universal balance returning! That’s what the reviews for Barneys are like online. Loads of slagging then a couple of people come along and say they grow lovely barneys plants.

Is the smelly Chunk cheesy? Pineapple x cheese isn’t it?

Pineapple, cheese (ch) and skunk (unk) . It was uber skunky with a bit of fruitiness. The smell hung like a monkey In Hartleypool

Hubby doesn't want to go with me. He said what's the point when the wife grows weed for him LOL

But it's all about the variety not many other places in the EU were he could go through 20+ strains in a weekend, just tell him it's a fact finding trip so the wife knows what's best to grow for and please him :toke: