Indoor Elle's Experiments

After seeing the success of strain voting in @912GreenSkell 's thread, it's time for one of my own. I am going to run ONE photo plant in a decent sized pot. I have 29 different ones so we need to whittle it down. I'm going to list the breeders and, once we've decided that, I'll list the strains I have from that breeder:
Kannabia
Female Seeds
00 Seeds
Barney's Farm
Royal Queen Seeds
Dutch Passion
Delicious Seeds
Dinafem
G13 Labs
Greenbud Seeds
Sweet Seeds
Seedism
Seed Stockers

For some breeders I only have one variety so I'm going to ask everyone to pick two breeders. List your vote below please!

Female Seeds & Dutch Passion.

Nice selection mate why not just drop one of each guerilla style :crying: Gonna have to put in a vote for Dutch Passion after seeing the vigour in their girls in the SOG and second will go for G13 Labs as they got a bunch of tasty strains i would love to run if i had the setup for photos.
Haven't got anywhere suitable for guerilla mate. Thanks for your votes!

Barney's Farm and Sweet seeds
Cool thanks Growtogrow!

Hello Elle....hope you are enjoying the sunshine:smiley1:....I pick Royal Queen and Seed Stockers......Royal Queen coz I have never done these...yet!!....and Seed Stockers coz I have 2 BCN Crit xxl going at the moment and I love them:smiley1::astar::smiley1::vibe::vibe:
What sunshine? It's overcast here LOL. Cheers for the votes!

Elle - Sweet Seeds :coffee:
Two votes hippy, what's the other one?

Female Seeds & Dutch Passion.
Lovely, thanks Maria - welcome!

Sweet and delicious
Now that sounds like a good name for a seedbank FF, thanks for your votes!

Keep the votes coming please other peeps and lurkers! :pass:

Hey man, good here ta. How's you?

Hmmm, as I feared. I do hear and read quite a few reports saying go elsewhere for quality genetics. I may have gone straight in at the high end of photos with UGORG I fear!

Colorado Cookies being DP?

Ooo Elle! What UGORG have you got?

They’re rare and usually extremely stinky. [emoji41]

Ooo Elle! What UGORG have you got?

They’re rare and usually extremely stinky. [emoji41]
That's not elle that's hippy what grew them but i really can't commit to a breeder till i know the strain I'm complicated like that [emoji847]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

That's not elle that's hippy what grew them but i really can't commit to a breeder till i know the strain I'm complicated like that [emoji847]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Aww. I used to love a UGORG. Smelly berry.. oooosh!

Anyhoo.. I agree bud. Also I’ve only grown maybe four or five breeders on the list.

No sorry I've never done any of those strains.
Red Dragon . Red diesel . Acapulco Gold.
All good ...
I'm running the red dragon right now again. I just got done running it too in the inside grow in the raised bed come out awesome the red diesel I ran last year outside both of got bullet nugs like little Triton missile cones neither really got a fuel flavor but I can recall the red dragon I'm smoking on right now it's kind of leans to the fruity side and a little hash it flavor in the background and possibly some cherry notes and a fruity spice
Hey bro, have you done any barneys strains? There are a couple I would love to try like Cookies Kush, but I do hear good and bad things about their genetics?

Would love to hear first hand from someone with actual experience. I smoked their Cookies Kush in Dam and it's awesome, powerful stuff. Similar to DiscoBiscuit in many ways. Also their Liberty Haze is an awesome smoke. Would love to try those two in future.

Sent from my garden [emoji482]