Indoor Elle's Experiments

And we have a winner! Well done @Free Flow and welcome, and welcome to @912GreenSkell as well. And anyone just passing some time, thanks for stopping by! :pass:

As @Wile e Peyote said I like having lots of people read my thread. At least I think that's what he said, he may have phrased it differently, knowing him :crying:

PS experiment 1 already looks like a catastrophic failure LOL but I'll give it a couple of days.
[emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

And we have a winner! Well done @Free Flow and welcome, and welcome to @912GreenSkell as well. And anyone just passing some time, thanks for stopping by! :pass:

As @Wile e Peyote said I like having lots of people read my thread. At least I think that's what he said, he may have phrased it differently, knowing him :crying:

PS experiment 1 already looks like a catastrophic failure LOL but I'll give it a couple of days.
ooooooohhh Mercy!!!.......that is a fine little collection of nice strains....cant wait to see them grow:vibe::smiley1:

What's up EE? Nice lineup you've got going, sis! I will be checking this one out. :greenthumb: :vibes:
Hey Nate, good to see you bro! Welcome to the daft bint's lair LOL. I just got some new seeds so I have to make the decision on what to drop - room for one left only. Not going to be an easy call as I have so many to choose from!

After seeing the success of strain voting in @912GreenSkell 's thread, it's time for one of my own. I am going to run ONE photo plant in a decent sized pot. I have 29 different ones so we need to whittle it down. I'm going to list the breeders and, once we've decided that, I'll list the strains I have from that breeder:
Kannabia
Female Seeds
00 Seeds
Barney's Farm
Royal Queen Seeds
Dutch Passion
Delicious Seeds
Dinafem
G13 Labs
Greenbud Seeds
Sweet Seeds
Seedism
Seed Stockers

For some breeders I only have one variety so I'm going to ask everyone to pick two breeders. List your vote below please!