Indoor Elle's Experiments

Nice selection mate why not just drop one of each guerilla style :crying: Gonna have to put in a vote for Dutch Passion after seeing the vigour in their girls in the SOG and second will go for G13 Labs as they got a bunch of tasty strains i would love to run if i had the setup for photos.

Hello Elle....hope you are enjoying the sunshine:smiley1:....I pick Royal Queen and Seed Stockers......Royal Queen coz I have never done these...yet!!....and Seed Stockers coz I have 2 BCN Crit xxl going at the moment and I love them:smiley1::astar::smiley1::vibe::vibe:

Barney's Farm and Sweet seeds

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Hey bro, have you done any barneys strains? There are a couple I would love to try like Cookies Kush, but I do hear good and bad things about their genetics?

Would love to hear first hand from someone with actual experience. I smoked their Cookies Kush in Dam and it's awesome, powerful stuff. Similar to DiscoBiscuit in many ways. Also their Liberty Haze is an awesome smoke. Would love to try those two in future.

Hey bro, have you done any barneys strains? There are a couple I would love to try like Cookies Kush, but I do hear good and bad things about their genetics?

Would love to hear first hand from someone with actual experience. I smoked their Cookies Kush in Dam and it's awesome, powerful stuff. Similar to DiscoBiscuit in many ways. Also their Liberty Haze is an awesome smoke. Would love to try those two in future.
dude I did a Sin Tra Bajo auto last year and it was absolutely boring.....it was the first plant I didnt mess with lol(HST,LST etc)....but I got a solid yeald of good bud for doing nearly nothing....good for beginners and experience growers alike:bow:

dude I did a Sin Tra Bajo auto last year and it was absolutely boring.....it was the first plant I didnt mess with lol(HST,LST etc)....but I got a solid yeald of good bud for doing nearly nothing....good for beginners and experience growers alike:bow:

Was "absolutely boring" a typo mate? Or the grow was boring but the bud was decent?

Hey mate hope all is good. The first auto i done was a Barneys Sweet Tooth Auto and grew alright and autoed despite a fair few that did not going by reports online, smoke was meh though and run another a while back hoping that it was due to grower error but still did not do much for me really even when grown out alright. Was actually pretty pleased when the last bean did not germ for the SOG the replacement Colorado Cookies looks a lot more up my street.

Hey mate hope all is good. The first auto i done was a Barneys Sweet Tooth Auto and grew alright and autoed despite a fair few that did not going by reports online, smoke was meh though and run another a while back hoping that it was due to grower error but still did not do much for me really even when grown out alright. Was actually pretty pleased when the last bean did not germ for the SOG the replacement Colorado Cookies looks a lot more up my street.

Hey man, good here ta. How's you?

Hmmm, as I feared. I do hear and read quite a few reports saying go elsewhere for quality genetics. I may have gone straight in at the high end of photos with UGORG I fear!

Colorado Cookies being DP?

Hey man, good here ta. How's you?

Hmmm, as I feared. I do hear and read quite a few reports saying go elsewhere for quality genetics. I may have gone straight in at the high end of photos with UGORG I fear!

Colorado Cookies being DP?

All good here too pal cheers.

Think they used to be good back in the day but quality seems to have slipped since they grew and whatnot, sure they must have some good gear on the menu but who wants to take the risk if its gonna be hit or miss.

Yeah is the DP Auto Colorado Cookies, got a real taste for some cookies after trying the Platinum Cookies in Voyagers a couple of years back in The Dam, have not grown any since so though i would give her a shot.