Grow Mediums DWC AvT new tent

Interstellar overdrive!!!

If I may ask, is this the Max o2 tech that you used and the one Derek mentioned above?

Also do you know the brand of glass air stones you are using?

Thanks and Amazing craftsmanship!!!!!!
I have no experience with that unit. I used (2) EcoAir Plus air pumps (477 L/h each - Amazon.com : Sunlight Supply Eco Air 2 Adjustable Air Pump — 2 Outlets, 126 GPH, 3 Watts : Home & Kitchen ) running (4) Bubble Mac bonded glass airstones - Bubblemacairdiffusers.com )

HTH, IMHO, YMMV, etc.

Finally got to read your DWC AvT post from seedling to harvest! Good read! And good gawd! That plant was massive! Been thinking of trying a DWC with diy parts. Got bucket with top, small planter that will transform into a net cup. No hydro ton but lots of perlite and read you can use that. Airstone from beer brewing days along with pump. Only have jiffy peat pellets but think that will work. Gonna be a fun test for me!

Just went through the thread and oh boy oh boy! Outstanding grow :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Amazing job @CannabisMingus!

This thread has inspired me to give DWC a try. I just ordered an air pump and those Bubble Mac stones and I found everything else at my local hydro store. As soon as I chop my current grow (about a week and a half) I'll be able to jump right into this.

I'm definitely going to do a journal, so if it's cool with you I'll tag you in that thread once I start it.

Thanks @Kazman420 - appreciate it friend. Please do tag me - I'm interested to see how it goes for you. Happy to try to answer any questions.

Amazing job @CannabisMingus!

This thread has inspired me to give DWC a try. I just ordered an air pump and those Bubble Mac stones and I found everything else at my local hydro store. As soon as I chop my current grow (about a week and a half) I'll be able to jump right into this.

I'm definitely going to do a journal, so if it's cool with you I'll tag you in that thread once I start it.
Tag me as well! How big of an air pump did you get??

Back