Grow Mediums DWC AvT new tent

Gratz with the one pound badge!
Lovely plant! Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

DWC is awesome!
:chimp:

Appreciate all the love and reps everyone! It was a hell of a ride.

Pretty wild pH swings I had to try to stay on top of (with varying degrees of success) - looking into an expanded res to add some volume to address that. I am happy with the Mars FC3000 - at 1.58 g/W I think I've hit the max there. In terms of nutes, I ran the same formula through the entire grow (2.25 ml Cal Mag+ into RODI + 3 g/G MC 1 part + .5 g/G ES + fulvic acid, kelp). I am switching to MC 2 -part on my next DWC run using MoG's latest iteration of his schedule to see if I can dial it in a little better as I know I am running hot on N in flower.

Also, 640 L/h (total) of air into 4 glass airstones helped. I think the added O2 pushed her harder. I thought the added air input might be tied to the pH swings but the swings were the worst in mid flower where it would shoot up from 5.8 to 6.4 in 4 hours. Generally, the added air (and CO2) would drop the pH (or mitigate upward swings) so I don't think that was the issue. I think it is a root mass/solution ratio - i.e. I need a bigger res.

My next indoor run will be DWC - going to drop some Blackstrap Breeder's Release when I get back from the Emerald Cup Harvest Ball in mid-December. After that, I am going to take a break from DWC and do a couple of water only soil grows with an Autopot XL. I need a DWC break. I have some Galaxy Brain that needs to be dropped.

I also currently have a Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker in soil (water only) at week 4 in a tent in the garage to see how that works over the winter.

Thanks again!
:bighug:

Last edited:
wow!!! Can I pick your brain hon? So you got a pound using just 3g/G MC 1 part & .5g/G Epsom salt....and how much calcium per gallon hon and what brand? I find calcium products can REALLY vary on the amount of Nitrogen they have in them.

Did you foliar spray that kelp?

I saw a dude who was up to over 900ppm Mega Crop the other day, and you pulled a pound off just using 3g/G (around 400ppm)?
:worship:
I have RAW B-VIT instead of epsom salt, and also have some RAW kelp here. I might get some MC 2 part also at some point. DWC is the bomb when it comes to growing. Mom gotta learn how to do that! LOL

XOXO
Mom

wow!!! Can I pick your brain hon? So you got a pound using just 3g/G MC 1 part & .5g/G Epsom salt....and how much calcium per gallon hon and what brand? I find calcium products can REALLY vary on the amount of Nitrogen they have in them.

Did you foliar spray that kelp?

I saw a dude who was up to over 900ppm Mega Crop the other day, and you pulled a pound off just using 3g/G (around 400ppm)?
:worship:
I have RAW B-VIT instead of epsom salt, and also have some RAW kelp here. I might get some MC 2 part also at some point. DWC is the bomb when it comes to growing. Mom gotta learn how to do that! LOL

XOXO
Mom

It’s all about the extra air!!!

He used the max o2 tech I have used for almost 20 years.

Cannabis plants love air to their roots almost more than any other input.

Having the maximum amount of oxygen to the roots is the key to making them huge.

This is the third person here to use this tech and get more than a lb off a single auto Mephisto

It’s a simple thing really. Make sure you have 10 liters per air per gallon of reservoir water you have. And make sure it’s diffused properly

That’s it!

Again congrats to my homie!!!

Hey when is the emerald cup again?

It looks like I might be able to go. I am taking a break for a couple weeks and I’d like to go out there.

Mom gotta learn how to do that! LOL
Yes - it really allows fast growth! Yes - I kept my EC at approx 1.1 (620-660) the entire grow. I use RODI (I have high mineral content tap plus other reasons) and added 2.25 ml/G Botanicare CalMag+ to get a starting ppm of approx. 70 - so with the 3 g/G MC and .5 g?G ES it got me there.

I would generally top off everyday with concentrated nutrient solution (same ratios/materials just 1/4 less H2O) to keep EC as steady as possible.

I did use Overgrow as a foliar with added humic and kelp.

Back