Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Dutch Passion new USA Autoflowers genetics 2023 - Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
Day 48 and we are starting to see some heavy trichrome production. The less advanced of the MAC sisters is not far behind now ;)

48macrf.jpg

48macr1.jpg

48macR.jpg

48maclw.jpg

Early Flower
End of Week 7 - MAC#1 Day 50 - Mid-Flower

This week has seen steady development, the less developed MAC has reached a stage where the canopy will now be left to reach up.

49macl.jpg

49maclw.jpg

Every time I look at this plant it’s hard to believe that she is only 50 days old, she has the flower structure of one perhaps closer to 70. To boost this vitality and with week three of flowering upon us she’ll receive a nutrient Pk5.8 boost, 10ml in 1litre of water and then top fed.

49macr.jpg

49.jpg

Trichome production appears to be on an industrial scale and it will will not be long before we see thick layers of glistening frost.

mac49rfr.jpg

As both plants continue to flourish, I have noticed a sharp uptake in the volume of water they’re consuming. Each of the MAC sisters is drinking approximately 3litres of water per 24hour period. A reassuring indicator that everything is on track. Canopy management and environmental control is now the name of the game.

49macrb.jpg

Until next week, Happy Growing ;)

Last edited:
Nice stature she has! :headbang: Hope these flowers will become massive :pop:

This week has seen steady development, the less developed MAC has reached a stage where the canopy will now be left to reach up.

View attachment 1623699
View attachment 1623706

Every time I look at this plant it’s hard to believe that she is only 50 days old, she has the flower structure of one perhaps closer to 70. To boost this vitality and with week three of flowering upon us she’ll receive a nutrient Pk5.8 boost, 10ml in 1litre of water and then top fed.

View attachment 1623701

View attachment 1623700

Trichome production appears to be on an industrial scale and it will will not be long before we see thick layers of glistening frost.

View attachment 1623702

As both plants continue to flourish, I have noticed a sharp uptake in the volume of water they’re consuming. Each of the MAC sisters is drinking approximately 3litres of water per 24hour period. A reassuring indicator that everything is on track. Canopy management and environmental control is now the name of the game.

View attachment 1623704

Looking spot on mate! :drool:Love the Migro lights as well! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1623699
View attachment 1623706

View attachment 1623701

View attachment 1623700

View attachment 1623702

View attachment 1623704

What migro light is that? Always hear people mention but never does anyone have 1 lol

What migro light is that? Always hear people mention but never does anyone have 1 lol
I love my lights from Shane, they're the 125w Aray Pro 2 + Red. Bought separately but powered off one driver, to make a Pro4. Draws 250W from the wall and I've never had anything under 2g per watt from them.

Last edited:

I have one of the older Aray-2 Pro in my small 70x70cm tent. It works great and definitely punches above it's watt rating. They finally released some single bars that can attach to the other lights so I will upgrade it a bit at some point.

I have one of the older Aray-2 Pro in my small 70x70cm tent. It works great and definitely punches above it's watt rating. They finally released some single bars that can attach to the other lights so I will upgrade it a bit at some point.
All his stuff is top notch, I'm going to grab one of those UVA/UVB units he sells at some stage.

SFV OG - Day 44 - Flower
Hello AFN, a lot happened in a week.
EDA3EE66-A7F5-462C-9B0B-CECF9007DC04.jpeg

The plant went in full blast, and I wasn’t expecting this, lucky I had already started the nutrients almost 2 weeks ago, being organic needs time to start being beneficial, so I still can see a bit of yellowing leaves on the far bottom of the plant so I am not rly worried since those are the oldest And also covered by the top leaves and may be the reason, by any means we should see only improvements since the plant has everything she needs now, the only problem I am noticing is about the hight temperatures that I am not able to lower, I have already made a very good airflow I hope it is enough, also the plant isn’t showing any problem about that so I am rly concerned about bud rot when flowers start developing…but we’ll see.
For now everything is shining !

Watering is automatic but I can tell you that I am filling up to almost 10l water every 5/6 days on the main tank.

Here are more pics of bud development and a close up
4B841285-3B6D-4921-90D1-198B551171C1.jpeg
91FA42D1-C552-4476-9A9D-64C0D64BD6C4.jpeg
ABC1B0A3-27F8-40EF-B778-44370011222F.jpeg

Hope you enjoying this ride as I am !
Wish the best and pass the boof :pass:

Back