Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Dutch Passion new USA Autoflowers genetics 2023 - Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
My life is chaos but luckily this auto MAC1 is nicely plodding along in a refreshingly boring manner, I'm not a fan of too much excitement with my grows. Trichome production
DSC_0270.JPG
DSC_0272.JPG
DSC_0273.JPG

Hello AFN, a lot happened in a week.
View attachment 1624620

The plant went in full blast, and I wasn’t expecting this, lucky I had already started the nutrients almost 2 weeks ago, being organic needs time to start being beneficial, so I still can see a bit of yellowing leaves on the far bottom of the plant so I am not rly worried since those are the oldest And also covered by the top leaves and may be the reason, by any means we should see only improvements since the plant has everything she needs now, the only problem I am noticing is about the hight temperatures that I am not able to lower, I have already made a very good airflow I hope it is enough, also the plant isn’t showing any problem about that so I am rly concerned about bud rot when flowers start developing…but we’ll see.
For now everything is shining !

Watering is automatic but I can tell you that I am filling up to almost 10l water every 5/6 days on the main tank.

Here are more pics of bud development and a close up
View attachment 1624623View attachment 1624624View attachment 1624625

Hope you enjoying this ride as I am !
Wish the best and pass the boof :pass:
She has really taking off right! :clapper:

Keep it going mate! :d5:

My life is chaos but luckily this auto MAC1 is nicely plodding along in a refreshingly boring manner, I'm not a fan of too much excitement with my grows. Trichome production View attachment 1624678View attachment 1624679View attachment 1624680
Hope you are doing OK-ish!

The Auto Mac #1 is quite a big lady, well done :thumbsup:When you look at the close-up shot it seems there are a few issues with its flower structure, maybe caused by nutrient problems? Also, looking at the pistils, it seems they ripened more and faster than what is usually the case, could be because of stress that this is happening.. Hope you can get her back on track and ride out until the end! :cheers:

He's got a light with both or are you talking about two different lights?
It's the stand alone unit just for the ultra violet spectrum.

Last edited:
It's the stand alone unit just for the ultra violet spectrum.

OK, so you have UVB. Yeah I've got the same bulb in a cheap fixture.
Actually I've yet to use it properly. And that's mainly due to setting up a timer and getting conflicting information on how to utilize it.
For the four by four tent, I have HLG's supplemental UVA light.
I had it running at the same 18/6 as the main light, but i need to change that to 12/12 mid the light cycle of the 18/6. I think plants had too much overreaction with the extreme purpling and darkening that they exhibited at least most did.
Lots of frost in that tent, but there was a lot of good genetics too.
I should be able to tell the difference I'm growing two of the same girls in big pots.

Either you are filming this with an old film camera or there's something touching the fan or something...
Anyway, beautiful ladies my friend :cheers:
theres road works getting done on the surface lol
Oj, its my 24v pc fan with a broken blade and bent frame

OK, so you have UVB. Yeah I've got the same bulb in a cheap fixture.
Actually I've yet to use it properly. And that's mainly due to setting up a timer and getting conflicting information on how to utilize it.
For the four by four tent, I have HLG's supplemental UVA light.
I had it running at the same 18/6 as the main light, but i need to change that to 12/12 mid the light cycle of the 18/6. I think plants had too much overreaction with the extreme purpling and darkening that they exhibited at least most did.
Lots of frost in that tent, but there was a lot of good genetics too.
I should be able to tell the difference I'm growing two of the same girls in big pots.
do you notice much difference using the uvb/uva?

Back