New Grower Dutch Passion Blueberry autopots - grow no 4

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Short Stuff Gorilla Glue
Hi all, I'm back!

So last grow the Short Stuff gorilla Glue was a great success, still plenty left but fancied getting on with the DP BB seeds I'd bought.

Same setup as before, autopots, coco, 2 x 350 W CDM lamps. Added a speed controller to the fan now so that automatically changes extraction rate depending on preset temp. Also have a chiller for the reservoir for when that gets turned on.

Average temp is about 77, humidity 60%

Running CDMs at 20 on 4 off

Planted 4 seeds, 1 of them didn't germ so decided not to replace and carry on with the 3 - here you go 2 weeks in.

1 of them did the 3 leaf thing on sprout - the one with the brown patches on the lower leaves in the picture but new growth looks ok.

Just had a weak feed about 1/8 strength. Will run calmag thru grow as I'm on RO water.

Will probably turn pots on next week at 3 week mark.

Looking forward to the conversation again & wont try to bug you too much @jingo

IMG_0109.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg
IMG_0108.jpg
IMG_0111.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm back!

So last grow the Short Stuff gorilla Glue was a great success, still plenty left but fancied getting on with the DP BB seeds I'd bought.

Same setup as before, autopots, coco, 2 x 350 W CDM lamps. Added a speed controller to the fan now so that automatically changes extraction rate depending on preset temp. Also have a chiller for the reservoir for when that gets turned on.

Average temp is about 77, humidity 60%

Running CDMs at 20 on 4 off

Planted 4 seeds, 1 of them didn't germ so decided not to replace and carry on with the 3 - here you go 2 weeks in.

1 of them did the 3 leaf thing on sprout - the one with the brown patches on the lower leaves in the picture but new growth looks ok.

Just had a weak feed about 1/8 strength. Will run calmag thru grow as I'm on RO water.

Will probably turn pots on next week at 3 week mark.

Looking forward to the conversation again & wont try to bug you too much @jingo

View attachment 926699 View attachment 926700 View attachment 926701 View attachment 926702

Good luck with your grow, man. I will sub in.

Welcome back Nug! Always a pleasure!
Good times, Good Karma, Good Grow!
MrGoat

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

3 weeks in and turned the autopilot res and air pump on yesterday - easy street here I come!

Temp is being a bit of a challenge at mo. Hit 90 in the tent so have fired up the A/C - hopefully will cool down a bit this week. Glad i bought the nute chiller.

RH hovering around the 50 mark with humidifier going 24:7- those 2 CDMs evaporate it pretty fast. Not sure if it.s worth keep chasing it - reckon without humidifier ill be in low 40's.

A&B nutes & calmag at half recommended strength - gives me an E/C of 0.7

PH is holding at 6.0

Hi @MrGoat hope life is treating you well - clocked your grows after I was done on the GG - super stuff my friend!

IMG_0224.jpg
IMG_0225.jpg
IMG_0226.jpg
IMG_0227.jpg

Last edited:
Here we go week 4 already, the girls are doing alright!

Nutes as is from last week still on the same reservoir fill running at half strength. I filled right up and they've drunk a 1/3 in a week - seems to be gathering pace in last few days.

Lights 20 on 4 off

Ones got a bit of taco, the slowest one to develop - trying to keep heat down and balance AC bills.

Leaf temp is 25 at the mo which as as good as i can get it. CDMs are as high as I can fix them as well.

Just did a minor bit of LST.

Still chasing the RH - when do you guys think it'll be ok to switch the humidifier off? Reckon I'll sit at 45% without the 24 hr vapour machine - must have got thru at leat 100 litres last week.

IMG_0376.JPG
IMG_0377.JPG
IMG_0378.JPG
IMG_0379.JPG

Back