Outdoor Dutch Passion Autoflower Blueberry Outdoor

N

nezvo

Ok so its my first outdoor grow and im total begginer and i appreciate if you can give my few advice on growing this strain.So basically i want to know

-pot size
-type of soil
-nuts
-watering

Thank you friends

That approach probably isn't going to work for you. This site has most of the answers you need, you just have to read, read, READ! Spend some time going over the information people have provided already then come back with specific questions. You're much more likely to get help that way. Congratulations on your first grow and welcome to one hell of an addictive hobby!

thank you for answering,i know i can find everything on forum but there is so much stuff and im getting little confused,all i need is some short basic answers to get me started.Cheers!!

So after taking a look at the breeders description it seems these babies have a very good chunk of blueberry genetics. Blueberry has a reputation for being a fickle sensitive plant. Make sure you go light on nutrients with it, it is always better to go light than heavy. Put them in 3 gallon pots with a lighter soil like happy frog. Make sure not to over water, wait until the pot feels light when you pick it up, not just when the top layer dries. There's a start, now go do some reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
5L to 7L (what is said: 3 gallon) is perfect for auto's. Too big pot and the plant will invest too much energy in root development.

Yeah, and easy on the nutes, as said above. Not a beginner's choice, this plant.

Glad to see that there are more people out there growing this strain.Its a wonderful autoflower,not hard to grow at all.This coming from a first time grower.Im currently flushing 9 Blueberry.Will be cutting down in a couple days.Most plants range from a foot and a half,the tallest being two feet.Hit me up if you have more questions about growing this strain.Cant wait to order more!!!!!

glad to see someone else is growing this strain.I have one question for you or anybody : how much of sunlight do i need per day becouse my spot isnt all day sun.Tnx

one more thing...i just saw that stupid women in store sold me soil that has ph 5,5-6,5 and i specifically told her between 6 and 7.Can i stick with that soil?

Back