New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Thank you afmini. They arent huge girls but have 5 good sized colas on each one. They were both topped at about day 12. Dont know if I will do that next time.

Thank you afmini. They arent huge girls but have 5 good sized colas on each one. They were both topped at about day 12. Dont know if I will do that next time.
That's even better than my Blue Mystic. I only got one big cola. :) I was going to top my plants but they're auto strain so I got afraid of killing it. Have you tried ponytails method? I am experiencing it with my plant and looks like I am getting good result.

No pony tails, just some light lst which did help. My problem is im doing this with a friend and its at his house. He cant help much because he is older and hasn't done much research. He is even afraid to mix nutes and ph. Its ok though as he is a good friend and over 70 years old! Yes and he only wants to smoke what's in the tent...

No pony tails, just some light lst which did help. My problem is im doing this with a friend and its at his house. He cant help much because he is older and hasn't done much research. He is even afraid to mix nutes and ph. Its ok though as he is a good friend and over 70 years old! Yes and he only wants to smoke what's in the tent...
Lst is great training too. I will try lst for my next grow. I'm sure your friend will love what you grow better than any dealers out there. It's the reason to start growing on my own too. :)

My lst was not maintained because I was afraid of working them over too hard. I can really see which colas benefit from it so i will do more next run. The first grow will cover his cost of smoke so it is well worth the effort.

Back