New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

We are keeping track of the temps and humidity. Pretty good environment, temp varies between 70 and 85 , humidity 35 and maxes about 65. Haven't been running the exhaust at lights out yet but we need to soon. My friend loves the smell!

Thanks @budelee ! I have both pens and finally started using them. Its scary to see what the ph was of the feed mix! Lol, but thats how we learn. I also learned to not let the ph pen get dropped into the water. The tap water is good where i live, 7.5 and low ppm so that helps. And its its constantly being bubbled. I will certainly be looking forward to your help!
Thanks for coming along for the ride.
Ya don't submerg it too many times!! Lol..good deal,some people use em and some don't ,I do just because I don't want to risk it,when I mix full strength nutes the PH is on point but the ppm is too high and causes nute burn under the lamp,in the greenhouse the plants can use the high ppm due to the sunlight but I go with a different nute out there ...

Thanks Pablo, i have some Dutch Passion, fast buds, and a few others to try. We are eager to see what other strains will do. I am dying to get some of the new Mephisto seeds... but i have enough on hand to last a year!
Sounds good bro im subbed

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

just a quick heads up herbies are doing a promo for 4/20
Herbies are offering 15% off all orders made between 4:20pm on 20th April 2016 and 4:20pm on 21st April 2016.

15% off any order - no minimum value

Just enter code HERBIES420 at checkout

Applies to all sites
www.herbiesheadshop.com,
www.autofloweringseeds.com,
www.herbiespicknmixseeds.com
(GMT Times)
going to place an order tomorrow

Update for day 50 and 45

Fed both girls a little more than a ltr of water each. Dutchpro bloom a & b 2ml/ l, 1ml multi total and takeroot, .25 ml explode, 1 ml calmag.

Seems happy, hopefully the colas will fatten up. The short one, 11 inches is stocky, our big girl at 16 inches stretched better. Smelling sooo musty n getting sticky.

A few pics
20160419_195139.jpg

20160419_195147.jpg

Back