New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

I dried in the tent too. But i really dont want to chance of bugs or mold being introduced to the tent. I wouldn't leave them out but for a few hours to dry. Im thinking paper bags in a closet. Just gonna have to stink up the house

I dried in the tent too. But i really dont want to chance of bugs or mold being introduced to the tent. I wouldn't leave them out but for a few hours to dry. Im thinking paper bags in a closet. Just gonna have to stink up the house
Brown bags is how I do it

Our beagle had a growth removed off her belly today and she isn't happy. Stoned from meds but sore. Cant lay down comfortably. Gotta tend to her. She got a tummy tuck out of the deal! Catch up with you all tomorrow.

I saw it at 420 and someone here. I thought some may use lemon juice or something too.
I forgot about washing, will have to try it with this ine
I seen a sweet sue do this.
Do you think it will not hurt to do this?
My mind can't wrap around getting my buds wet I don't foliar fed after bud starts.
I will be harvesting soon and can see the benefits of doing this.( dust,hair,etc)

I dont think it will hurt if its done gently @SouthernGurl . I saw sue do it too. Several there wash the buds. Just getting them dry is my concern as this one already had mold/rot issues. And i will grow it again soon. I will get a smoke test soon! The main cola is just about done.

Took the main cola this morning. Looks done enough for me. Too many bugs to chance it. Taking the others one a day.

20160716_104342.jpg

Back