New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Hey dudeski - sorry I have been absent from you journal(super summer busy and terribly slow internet) Looking really sweet man in the last few pages!!!
Is that's the nevils haze in the most recent pics? Could you please do a smoke/grow report on it once done? I am crazy interested in the effects from that strain.

Yes, the last pics are and i will be doing reports. The first smoke was fabulous , 4 day dry. Flavor is old skool, buzz was outta sight. Heady high for sure. My grow had issues but im growing it again i liked it that much. Thats only 2 hits from a bowl. Buds are tight, plant isnt huge but im not after volume.

Its growing in the kindsoil commune thread. New vendors.

I will keep updating both places. It was a happy plant, easy, easy, didn't need a bunch of water either.

Thanks everyone! If you ever had a chance or are old enough to have smoked Columbian or good mexican weed, thats what this tasted like. I hope to get more pics of what gets chopped the next few days

I'm not sure if we're doing shots:cheers:, drinking wine
sdrinking_100-156.gif
, or coffee:coffee: this morning, so I brought you some of each! Plus a big fat doobie! :smoking:Happy Monday!
:pass:

Back