New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Yes hempy bucket may be tough. Its been in the mid 90s where im at. 98 yesterday and no issues. This strain is a hearty and happy one. Just not big

Im growing it again, to see what it will do inside the whole time. Its so sticky and gooey its crazy. Will all the bugs, dead n alive, all the bug poo, it will be interesting. Will be honestly able to say thats good shit!

And @Rebel welcome aboard. I provide coffee early in the morning!

:coffee:

There used to be some grass around but eyeoftheworld found the bong and showed me a magic trick! She is better than Copperfield at making it disappear :headbang:

Im growing it again, to see what it will do inside the whole time. Its so sticky and gooey its crazy. Will all the bugs, dead n alive, all the bug poo, it will be interesting. Will be honestly able to say thats good shit!
Yeah... When it's finished, you're probably smoke damm good weed and some sticky ants... But what the fuck :biggrin:

Hey guys,i know its waaayyyyy early but if this year holds true there will be some fun competitions coming up for everybody to plan for...maybe we can get a calender of events so everybody can plan early...October..pumpkin carving contest...December..christmas decorating( on your plant),also in Dec, the Bom always has a bigger prize package..add any events i might have missed,spread the word,and plan early...peace...

Back