New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

@Dudeski I meant to mention that I'd be back to check out your grow, but I forgot!

I'd gladly clean up his nasty bathroom if he could come back! I mean you need a hammer and chisel just to make the work easier, but it would be worth it! :hump:

Hey @hairyman hit me up with a link to your current grow! :headbang:
I miss him too. He is so much fun on the forum and really cares about everyone here. Just keep the positive vibes going out for him, I believe that he will be back. Glad you stopped by, I haven't updated here in a while.

20181003_195649.jpg

20181003_192142.jpg

@Dudeski I meant to mention that I'd be back to check out your grow, but I forgot!

I'd gladly clean up his nasty bathroom if he could come back! I mean you need a hammer and chisel just to make the work easier, but it would be worth it! :hump:

Hey @hairyman hit me up with a link to your current grow! :headbang:

Got a magic one ,,, a blackberry bum one :crying:

Errrr perhaps I just take another ml I forgot :crying:

I miss him too. He is so much fun on the forum and really cares about everyone here. Just keep the positive vibes going out for him, I believe that he will be back. Glad you stopped by, I haven't updated here in a while.

View attachment 958791
View attachment 958792
I'm guessing those are the auto pots I've been hearing so much about! I'd sure like to get some one day! :headbang:

View attachment 958791
View attachment 958792

Hi pal ,,, where are we ,, dont set me off ,,, :vibe: I crazy at best of times :vibe:

I'm guessing those are the auto pots I've been hearing so much about! I'd sure like to get some one day! :headbang:
Yes sir! They should be great, especially if you have to leave the plants a couple days. I have a fourth that I didn't hook up. 3 is plenty. I've got food in the soil so I'm water only

That one of them mushroom boxes @Dudeski
Yes sir! They should be great, especially if you have to leave the plants a couple days. I have a fourth that I didn't hook up. 3 is plenty. I've got food in the soil so I'm water only

I like messing about with them ,, I going to try and do smaller and smaller pots ,,,why ,, just hell of it,,,,

That one of them mushroom boxes @Dudeski

I like messing about with them ,, I going to try and do smaller and smaller pots ,,,why ,, just hell of it,,,,

You can put a valve in a big tray and put a bunch of pots in it. Someone is trying that now I believe

Respect @Need4Weed for total dedication ,taking out the toilet:smoking: :bighug::pass:
I actually considered using it to grow in! :crying: Put your medium right there where the poo flushes! Hell! You could even convert it to hydro! Use the water reservoir to hold the nutrients! That would make one strange picture and give new meaning to the phrase "that's some good shit"! :crying:

Back