New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

I actually considered using it to grow in! :crying: Put your medium right there where the poo flushes! Hell! You could even convert it to hydro! Use the water reservoir to hold the nutrients! That would make one strange picture and give new meaning to the phrase "that's some good shit"! :crying:
Lmao, I dare you! Dwc commode grow

I got a new grow going brother if u wanna sub up https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_tid=1509226&share_fid=78765&share_type=t

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk
Just started 12 12 brother . all is welcome to follow along
0a86b44406307e51391817073e631870.jpg
4c38a87dee92e1521f9521f2e3a3d41a.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Me too! Will put these here, day 21. Do like what the autopots are doing

View attachment 958945
View attachment 958946
Six shooter
View attachment 958947
Fantasmo Express

View attachment 958948
Bl x ao from magic. Probably 2 days behind the others. It's a regular seed so no sex shown yet
Looking Perfect ✌️ and I love the Autopots I plan on them being my way of growing period.
You seen my last Bluetooth I grew I have one now just 28 days and this one is gonna be a monster and I am convinced it's the Autopots !!!
IMG_20181008_185654.jpg
IMG_20181008_185551.jpg
Pictures not the best she is the one in corner zoom in look at her structure I'm really excited to because the last one was killer smoke and this one gonna get Big✌️

Looking Perfect ✌️ and I love the Autopots I plan on them being my way of growing period.
You seen my last Bluetooth I grew I have one now just 28 days and this one is gonna be a monster and I am convinced it's the Autopots !!! View attachment 958952 View attachment 958953Pictures not the best she is the one in corner zoom in look at her structure I'm really excited to because the last one was killer smoke and this one gonna get Big✌️

That's some first class growing buddy! Yes, beast mode on that girl. Daym its gonna fill up the tent. :d5:

At this point how you liking the Autopots?
For me it's after I turn the res on its cruise control from there
Absolutely in love! One thing that I can't mess up. Just gonna have to figure out how to get the extra feeds to them. Using dry nutes, recharge ect. Think I will mix small amounts and just water from the top. I can't believe that I didn't get these sooner.

Back