New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Absolutely in love! One thing that I can't mess up. Just gonna have to figure out how to get the extra feeds to them. Using dry nutes, recharge ect. Think I will mix small amounts and just water from the top. I can't believe that I didn't get these sooner.
I've leaned on pops a lot with mine and now I'm sold on them.

20181010_161904.jpg

Hoping to sneak a tent in the corner! Still have to insulate, got plenty of electricity. Not sure what the wife will think of the plan...

Mine doesn't smoke, so I'm not sure how it will go over. But I'm going to try for a winter grow, should not be a problem to heat. :smoking:
Mine doesn't smoke either (although she was in Vegas with the girlfriends the last couple days and told me she smoked some good shit). The garden I offered was a organic vegetable garden this spring, which is cool by me because I will have plenty of recyclables hopefully..

Last edited:
20181003_195649-jpg.958791
................:drool::clapper::clapper::clapper: :dizzy:--- that looks fab' my friend, she's the Lemon Haze right? Resin-us! :baked: ...how I wish I could smell her... true to her name aroma? :slap: boom!

I'd love to try the Autopots too someday! Only caveat I see is running strains that aren't close in finishing times, just as in hydro',... but once dialed in, they are bud machines :cooldance:
.... What's up with that room? :eyebrows: Surely there's "room" for a wee tent,...or two,... One for his and her herbs! :rofl:

Back