New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

I keep forgetting to update here. I have been posting in the test thread for the light. It was day 105 when I took these.

20180814_193733.jpg
20180814_193749.jpg
20180814_193754.jpg
20180814_200028.jpg
20180814_194845.jpg

This was day 20 of 12/12. Guess it's got a ways to go

delicious Lemon Haze :drool: :slap: and sorry for the troubles with the amnesia not being auto :dammit: she's looking good now and sending :vibes: your way for the finish :headbang: matter fact hell gonna pull up a chair if you dont mind :pop:

Gonna be some fatty buds. She looks great to me. If a macro nute def. is present, is it early enough in the game to rectify? She looks healthy enough to pull through nicely, imo. Nicely done!
Thanks buddy! I have some micro blast on the way. Now I need to find my patience. My grow buddy is tired of looking at this one.

delicious Lemon Haze :drool: :slap: and sorry for the troubles with the amnesia not being auto :dammit: she's looking good now and sending :vibes: your way for the finish :headbang: matter fact hell gonna pull up a chair if you dont mind :pop:
Thanks dabber, there is plenty of room for everyone!

Thanks buddy! I have some micro blast on the way. Now I need to find my patience. My grow buddy is tired of looking at this one.
Good good.
Looks like you could start another one in the corner, without being light deprived, in a week or so...give your grobro something else to look at.

Back