New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Could it be light irritating the plant? The new light is strong! It's going to be nuts if it ever blooms
Still no pistols right? That doesn't surprise me! I couldn't get mine to do shit either, I tried light changes beating stalk, Nothing worked on mine... There wasn't even enough hairs on mine to call it a female, you seen the one I "Tried" to do...

Still no pistols right? That doesn't surprise me! I couldn't get mine to do shit either, I tried light changes beating stalk, Nothing worked on mine... There wasn't even enough hairs on mine to call it a female, you seen the one I "Tried" to do...

I remember it well! The lemon haze will be done in a week. If the other doesn't show pistils after a week of 12 / 12 it's going outside to be abused!

A good rhythm guitar is better than a lead any day in my book! They can't play without you. :pighug:

:d5: yup yup!

if it weren't a sativa probably wouldn't be having this issue:biggrin::pass:

Amen and hallelujah!

Another update, reduced light again, 15 on now to finish the other plant. Its building buds even though the leaf are getting toasted by the new light. But the buds are solid, very solid! Got and interesting thing happening to the amnesia which still doesn't have pistils. Some leaf have dimples, never seen this. Probably light but not sure. Its getting tons of bloom feeds, bitch gets what it gets! Any ideas?View attachment 929200 View attachment 929201 View attachment 929202 View attachment 929203

You got some wicked tip curl going on bro... I see what Unique is saying too tho... Maybe @Waira knows what that is?

You most likely will not see any pistils til at least a few days to a week of 12/12. You can bet on that.

Buds are looking fat and chunky bro! Hope you have a great weekend! Great growing my Dude!!

:d5: yup yup!

Amen and hallelujah!

You got some wicked tip curl going on bro... I see what Unique is saying too tho... Maybe @Waira knows what that is?

You most likely will not see any pistils til at least a few days to a week of 12/12. You can bet on that.

Buds are looking fat and chunky bro! Hope you have a great weekend! Great growing my Dude!!
I still think it's leaf galls, but I do see the tips curling down... I think that is from being over-watered, it don't look like a nutrient causing that.. :coffee::pop::hookah:

I still think it's leaf galls, but I do see the tips curling down... I think that is from being over-watered, it don't look like a nutrient causing that.. :coffee::pop::hookah:

Overwatered... The whole plant will droop. Tip curl like that means way more Nitrogen than the plant needs.... Yes I'm not disagreeing about the leaf galls just concerned that too much N will lead to other issues. Just an observation :d5:

Either way both seem minor. No biggie :coffee:

Yes, I think N is too high. Its getting dark green too. Been water only this week, hope to go 12s Friday. Such a long veg in smaller pots will make bloom interesting! Should have pics Friday too. I had company in town for the weekend and still not caught up here.

Overwatered... The whole plant will droop. Tip curl like that means way more Nitrogen than the plant needs.... Yes I'm not disagreeing about the leaf galls just concerned that too much N will lead to other issues. Just an observation :d5:

Either way both seem minor. No biggie :coffee:

Day 82, omg, for the amnesia. Went on 12 hours last night. Sure hope I can control it and keep the light far enough away after the stretch.

20180720_201824.jpg

Chopped the top half of the Nirvana lemon haze OG, will let the lower go a little longer for some more amber. It was a finicky one the whole grow but let me tell you, it's got some rocks for buds! Ended up with what show be about 1.5z when dry. Pleased with all that it's been through.

20180720_192136.jpg
20180720_192140.jpg
20180720_201827.jpg

Back