New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

:doh:-- it's starting to sound like a funky batch, which can happen even to the best,... If any of you can, check and see if there's any lot#'s or made on dates,.... I think Hazes in general are more difficult to work with,... Have you guys chatted with DP Tony yet? 3 skilled growers, same prob's, some from actual breeder packs,.... this pretty much eliminates any mix-ups along the way,....

:doh:-- it's starting to sound like a funky batch, which can happen even to the best,... If any of you can, check and see if there's any lot#'s or made on dates,.... I think Hazes in general are more difficult to work with,... Have you guys chatted with DP Tony yet? 3 skilled growers, same prob's, some from actual breeder packs,.... this pretty much eliminates any mix-ups along the way,....
I have, I kinda stated what was said to me and my responses...I was disappointed he even suggested that after already talking with F.N about it...

I checked the package but there is no dates ..

I haven't spoken to anyone, just keep it in the grow battle thread. Not sure if they are watching it and dont care as long as it will bud. No one says anything there so that's why I started talking about it here, not to jack up the battle thread. I appreciate everyone looking out for me! I will probably knock another hour off the light schedule tomorrow, see if anything starts to happen. Gotta go slow so my auto has light to finish

I haven't spoken to anyone, just keep it in the grow battle thread. Not sure if they are watching it and dont care as long as it will bud. No one says anything there so that's why I started talking about it here, not to jack up the battle thread. I appreciate everyone looking out for me! I will probably knock another hour off the light schedule tomorrow, see if anything starts to happen. Gotta go slow so my auto has light to finish

Make sure you guys tell DP tony about the problem in a PM! This is feedback that DP/SS needs to hear!

Make sure you guys tell DP tony about the problem in a PM! This is feedback that DP/SS needs to hear!
he has heard in several PM's! from F.N & from myself, I'm sure there were other's too that had the same issue...this makes 3 confirmed issues,so far....

Roger that mates,.. and for sure, no lot#'s on the packs, like Sweet has? That could be key, at least if they did! The Sweet guys have told about a bad batch they were able to trace and mostly recover thanks to the lot #'s,... saved a lot of mea culpa's! ... So, you have to bark about it a little, it's not about being a butthole, or if sent as testers, an ingrate,... This is the data that matta', and they don't want peep's with torches and pitchforks descending on them either- :rofl:..... My bet is human (breeding) error of some sort is behind this,...or a shipping/packing snafu....

Roger that mates,.. and for sure, no lot#'s on the packs, like Sweet has? That could be key, at least if they did! The Sweet guys have told about a bad batch they were able to trace and mostly recover thanks to the lot #'s,... saved a lot of mea culpa's! ... So, you have to bark about it a little, it's not about being a butthole, or if sent as testers, an ingrate,... This is the data that matta', and they don't want peep's with torches and pitchforks descending on them either- :rofl:..... My bet is human (breeding) error of some sort is behind this,...or a shipping/packing snafu....
yeah, I think lot#'s are really important... I like how sweet seeds puts that on there's, there are a few who do that... some put just dates, which is pretty useless...I think lot#'s should always be on them, but only if the lot# can be traced back to something....

yeah, I think lot#'s are really important... I like how sweet seeds puts that on there's, there are a few who do that... some put just dates, which is pretty useless...I think lot#'s should always be on them, but only if the lot# can be traced back to something....
No doubt, would be so helpful to track both good and bad batches.

Back