New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

:smokeout: Dudeski mate, did this Amnesia come as a tester from us? If so, as a SeedStocker, it came from our EU liason,.. he'd likely be able to confirm if it was an auto,... it says 11 weeks at 20/4, a very long cycle for an auto,... but indeed, it's a basically a Haze, so no surprise there,... But if you don't even see preflowers yet, I'd write to them directly, pending the above info confirmation (or not)...:rofl:....

Lol, unique cut his at 65 days and no pistils. I still haven't seen any. Some of them do well and bloom, some dont. I think Slater has one doing right.
I was quite bummed about mine, that was first time I ever had take a plant for refusing to flower...I tried several things to try to jump start the flowering, not a single thing worked... :(

what rip though!, supposed to be an auto!
yep, mine was suppose to be an auto also... I still have the packaging and the other 2 beans, I won't attempt to grow them other's out knowing there is a very high probability I'm end up chopping them early also..F.N also had the same problem.

Not sure what they are. Not the first time this strain has done this, one reason why I ran them again. I will put them on 12/12 but it really screws up the schedule. If it weren't a sativa I would chop them.
they can't be auto's! My Plant & all 3 of F.N's & yours all had very similar growth patterns, Pretty much like a photo plant...No clue if it's a photo since I couldn't change mine to 12/12 to find out...It sure has the look of a photo plant, you'll know pretty quickly after a light change if that is a photo, i'd imagine a rather large stretch while it started to pre-flower...

yep, mine was suppose to be an auto also... I still have the packaging and the other 2 beans, I won't attempt to grow them other's out knowing there is a very high probability I'm end up chopping them early also..F.N also had the same problem.
3 strikes.....yer out!
having an auto not auto really galls me:nono:

3 strikes.....yer out!
having an auto not auto really galls me:nono:
Everyone that was following my thread, Knows I was Highly upset about that happening... I really wasn't expecting that from that breeder, I had heard such great things & even seen some really nice plants..... That was my first time running Seedstockers, so i was really excited to see how well I could do... I let mine go 65 days so NO-ONE could say I didn't let it go long enough, besides all the other things I had tried to force flowering, none worked...My grow was very well documented...They had asked me if they were mixed up, I said that was Impossible...I am very Meticulous(everyone knows that) and everything is marked in several places, things like that can't happen for me...then asked if maybe they didn't come in their original packing, I said of course they did, I had gotten from Duggy...I was a tad disappointed they would suggest that, I'm far from a first time grower.. Then I had mentioned I thought F.N sent a message about this and they said he did, so that just left me wondering why he suggested maybe they were mixed up... anyways I'm not trying bad mouth anyone, but that was my experience...

Last edited:
:smokeout: Dudeski mate, did this Amnesia come as a tester from us? If so, as a SeedStocker, it came from our EU liason,.. he'd likely be able to confirm if it was an auto,... it says 11 weeks at 20/4, a very long cycle for an auto,... but indeed, it's a basically a Haze, so no surprise there,... But if you don't even see preflowers yet, I'd write to them directly, pending the above info confirmation (or not)...:rofl:....
All the other issues is one reason why I chose it as a tester. Yup, one of ours and I dont think they have offered up any information as to why there has been a problem. Once I can get it on 12/12 we will see. I will raise all kinds of hell if it won't flower. But if it does it will be one of my better plants, even if it takes forever and a day. Just sad that they dont have better quality control.

Back