New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Yup, and you have been telling me that answering all my questions and what do i do?

I didn't ammend it, but I learn eventually. Hopefully its just minor and i can finish these off will extra goodies. Thats how we roll around here! :d5:

Day 29, not any significant spreading of deficiencies showing. Both girls are drinking more so they got 3 cups water each. FF was really thirsty! Also got another spray of Optic Folar. Both had been given a very light mix of the big up powder and water 36 hours ago. Less than 1/8 tsp in a quart of water split between them. Not sure how long it takes to get into their system.

20161216_093608.jpg
20161216_093614.jpg

I just made these; homemade peanut butter cups w/ coconut canna oil I made from the trim of the Sour Diesel and the 2 Blueberries I harvested a little while back.. Not quite as strong as the last time I made them, super mellow, so people don't freak out when they eat them.. I'm making a batch of cosmic brownies in about an hour w/ full strength oil, so they will probably be trouble!!!! :pass:

Attachments

• 20161217_065200.jpg
    20161217_065200.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 49
I just made these; homemade peanut butter cups w/ coconut canna oil I made from the trim of the Sour Diesel and the 2 Blueberries I harvested a little while back.. Not quite as strong as the last time I made them, super mellow, so people don't freak out when they eat them.. I'm making a batch of cosmic brownies in about an hour w/ full strength oil, so they will probably be trouble!!!! :pass:

Those look great! Mine were just a box mix but a nice cookie. Had the canna, herbal flavor mixed with the chocolate , was interesting

Back