New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Lately, I've loved edibles for the pain management, but they've also been a bit different than the last batch I made last year, whereas they're much more mellow and less imposing, so you're not couch-locked or freaking out.. The peanut butter cups are wicked easy to make:

Filling:

- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4-8tsp of canna oil (depending on strength)
- 1/4 cup confectioner sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt

Then, the shell:

- 1.5 cups semi-sweet/dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (different than filling)

Melt chocolate until smooth, add 1/4 cup peanut butter for smoothness and taste. Place in muffin tins, preferably in tin liners, but non-stick can sometimes work as well. Placae in fridge and let set, approximately 30min. I put mine in the freezer to speed up the process; about 5min in the freezer. Once set, place a spoonful of the filling in each cup. Once distributed, place remaining chocolate/PB mix on top. Add chopped nuts, if desired. Refrigerate for short durations or freeze for long-term storage.

Lately, I've loved edibles for the pain management, but they've also been a bit different than the last batch I made last year, whereas they're much more mellow and less imposing, so you're not couch-locked or freaking out.. The peanut butter cups are wicked easy to make:

Filling:

- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4-8tsp of canna oil (depending on strength)
- 1/4 cup confectioner sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt

Then, the shell:

- 1.5 cups semi-sweet/dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (different than filling)

Melt chocolate until smooth, add 1/4 cup peanut butter for smoothness and taste. Place in muffin tins, preferably in tin liners, but non-stick can sometimes work as well. Placae in fridge and let set, approximately 30min. I put mine in the freezer to speed up the process; about 5min in the freezer. Once set, place a spoonful of the filling in each cup. Once distributed, place remaining chocolate/PB mix on top. Add chopped nuts, if desired. Refrigerate for short durations or freeze for long-term storage.

Oh man, thanks for the recipe! I started a magic butter machine thread so do you mind if i paste it there too?

Day 32. Fairy Frost is drinking heavily!

20161219_091856.jpg

Back