New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

is that AV big bud ? if it is i can confirm that it can be bit strong at first.

Sorry, its big up powder by Humboldt. Yes, the ph has to be brought down but i have to be selective on what i use due to my soil. Just have not had a problem until it switched to bloom phase

Last edited:
Sorry, its big up powder by Humboldt. Yes, the ph has to be brought down but i have to be selective on what i use due to my soil. Just have not had a problem until it switched to bloom phase
I bought some things for this grow that I thought might be useful considering. I haven't used this yet, but I'm wondering if it would solve your issue... What do think?
_20161215_120135.JPG

_20161215_120155.JPG

It seemed like it could be useful around transition... ?

One of the problems, besides me going all stoopid, is the kindsoil can turn acidic and jacks up everything. Soil ph off, plants not absorbing nutes, etc. So, i read for months about ammendments and guess who doesn't use them.... me. I like those drenches, have them in my cart but never ordered. Big up powder had p and k but not sure how im going to address the soil problem. I may just flush heavily first and go from there. Will see how they look tomorrow, not going to over react this time.

One of the problems, besides me going all stoopid, is the kindsoil can turn acidic and jacks up everything. Soil ph off, plants not absorbing nutes, etc. So, i read for months about ammendments and guess who doesn't use them.... me. I like those drenches, have them in my cart but never ordered. Big up powder had p and k but not sure how im going to address the soil problem. I may just flush heavily first and go from there. Will see how they look tomorrow, not going to over react this time.
Do you know the pH of your soil?

Of course not! I don't even have a cheap soil probe. Never thought I would need that with the KS, but now i know. Im sure its acidic, with my tap alkaline I may just do a flush with it then a little lime and hope i get thru the next 4 to 5 weeks. Today is day 28. I'm really mad at myself

Wishing the Ganja gods are with you bro!!!
I appreciate the well wishes @Burr_nit ! Ph issues brought me to afn and the fine members keep me here. Im grateful for everyone keeping me pointed in the right direction. It will work out, one way or another so its cool.

:pass:

Of course not! I don't even have a cheap soil probe. Never thought I would need that with the KS, but now i know. Im sure its acidic, with my tap alkaline I may just do a flush with it then a little lime and hope i get thru the next 4 to 5 weeks. Today is day 28. I'm really mad at myself
@Dudeski you should find out your soil ph before you do anything else... It sounds like you've decided ph is the problem, but I'm not sure why you think it's too acidic rather than alkaline. And what if it's not ph ?
:pass:

The kindsoil has been doing this, even to the guys that know lots more than me. About this time too for them all. Such concentrated nutes in the bottom i guess and it seems to go bonkers. Its why i tagged EoF. Solutions arent easy for me and now a probe would help some. Just almost fucked unless I get lucky and it doesn't progress rapidly. I'm going to change soils, just like you! Im going to learn more about growing in the process. And yes, get a probe after Christmas. You have one?
Bluelabs?

Hey dudeski, dont be stressing yourself. Your plant is well into flower its just sucking life outta the lower fan leaves. Ya shoulda seen mine it was like an amber traffic light, more foreign stuff you add the more chance ya have of damaging it. Id just feed minimum with water. Dont be panicking, she looks as happy as any female can haha:cools:

Back