New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Lol , afternoon would be better ! hows it goin bud

Life is sweet filling a bowl as I type, busy with work... i now want to become a full time canna farmer when i grow up... if my country would let me.
You all good dude ? has your family recovered after the hurricane ?

Its all good since the storm . i have been working on a few projects at the house before winter gets here so my time has been limited .
Thanks for asking !

Yes, this may be the last time until I try some others out there. will be using recharge too and may some molasses if necessary . I hope to get a little bigger harvest this time, want to extract and do more edibles. I will get some more dutch passion seeds the first of the year. they tend to yield better but get a,lot bigger

Yes, this may be the last time until I try some others out there. will be using recharge too and may some molasses if necessary . I hope to get a little bigger harvest this time, want to extract and do more edibles. I will get some more dutch passion seeds the first of the year. they tend to yield better but get a,lot bigger
Just ordered some recharge myself, heard about the dude grows podcast and started listening to them this week at work starting with episode 1. How do u plan on using it? Mix in with soil before dropping the seed and then watering it in after?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Also when in the autoflower life would u stop using recharge?

Last edited:
Back