New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Yes, this time i mixed some in about 3 inches from the top. during the grow i will put it on top and water it in. full of beneficial goodies so it wont hurt. really seemed to work last grow . several members here use it too

Yes, this time i mixed some in about 3 inches from the top. during the grow i will put it on top and water it in. full of beneficial goodies so it wont hurt. really seemed to work last grow . several members here use it too
U use it all the way threw till flush? Or stop a few weeks into bloom nutes?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hello folks, just yo keep your attention , dropped two new seeds monday. Fastbuds Green Crack and a Portal Fairy Frost . both were soaked 24 hours and straight to the pot.
Will see if anything has happened tomorrow . still using the kindsoil , but will try to do a better job with the ammendments this time. watered in some recharge a few days before the seeds went in to bring some extra life to the pot.

:pass:

20161020_181812.jpg

Going to use a 3 gallon square Geopot . these are very nice, heavy fabric pots. im really impressed with their quality . i bought them so this isn't a paid advertising plug. i always try to share and review new products .

Thanks @Santorini ! im really looking forward to the portals. i have a couple others too. last run i had a few problems but i chalk it up to learning . have to keep reminding myself that less can be more.

I have to say i sampled the skylar white and wow it was good. only about a 10 day cure and i dont even remember what it tasted like , it just kicked my ass! my first smoke of a mephisto , daym it is good.

Thank you @mephisto !

Very nice! That lady can sew a lot better than the one who did my pots. Although there wasnt a screenshot like that in the picture and I didnt even think to look at something like that being my first time purchase and grow.

I just love and had to get the gray color! I got a 5 pack of Green Valley Smart Pots off amazon ($13.30) and I really do like them...until I saw yours lol. Much better build quality and those pots will def hold up longer than mine.. Where did you scoop them up at?

Pic of mine so you can see how they look to compare brands. So if anyone is looking go grab those geopots ;-)

20161115_223807.jpg 20161115_223944.jpg

And back on topic.. Gonna kill it bro! :d5:

Last edited:
Back