New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Hey Dudeski hope all is well, been waiting for you to post in your journal as I can't find the ones I'm following for shit, all looks great can't wait to see them dried ;) have you got beans ready for your next grow?
I have been busy with work and life, not my idea of fun. im all chopped and ready to start another. i messed up the last grow so it was just fair. got plenty for the next round!

20161108_123245.jpg

I bought Geopots to try. they did a live interview and were honest and great! the one one the left is theirs, a square, 3 gallon soft pot. heavier material , sewn well. im excited to see how the square pot does!

I bought Geopots to try. they did a live interview and were honest and great! the one one the left is theirs, a square, 3 gallon soft pot. heavier material , sewn well. im excited to see how the square pot does!

I did like that interview and it was the pots that got me intrested, be good to see thery work out...they have got some nice stuff but have got to ship it to the UK, no suppliers yet.

Thank you ! its a great morning before a long weekend , im happy . would be better if i didn't have over 150 pages of live stoners to read

Think you self lucky been working loads and have got to catch up on the whole new thread and the last of the old...might just skip to the end

Back