New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Yeah, we are going to do a fairy frost for sure. he is leaning towards the green crack. i had to tell him we weren't doing Neville again next run. lol, he wasn't happy

Hey @Dudeski I dont have a journal going for this grow but now that Im a little more familiar with this forum and all the great support Ill definately document my next grow. Im going for pineapple express, green crack, blue dream and northern lights x big bud on the next one. Cant wait to see your next grow. Happy tokin bro

Hey @Dudeski I dont have a journal going for this grow but now that Im a little more familiar with this forum and all the great support Ill definately document my next grow. Im going for pineapple express, green crack, blue dream and northern lights x big bud on the next one. Cant wait to see your next grow. Happy tokin bro

Make sure to let ne know when you get one going. you got a great lineup for a grow!

:pass:

Super nice grow journal man! Great job! Go with a Fantasmo! :) Been trying to get this Fantasmo to pop the past day and no luck yet.. i just suck at germination and wasted a few of my seeds trying different methods. Anything you choose im excited to watch it unfold!

Hey Dudeski hope all is well, been waiting for you to post in your journal as I can't find the ones I'm following for shit, all looks great can't wait to see them dried ;) have you got beans ready for your next grow?

Back